WTS: High Quality Joystick Cases ($+34.95)

Each case is made from high quality poplar with beautiful box cut corners rounded over and sanded to a fine finish (but not so much as to seal the grains). The dimensions are approximately 27 x 19.5 x 7 cm (10.6 x 7.7 x 2.8 in) with six holes cut for 30mm screw-in buttons and three 24mm buttons on the side. The top is clear acrylic. This case accommodates both Sanwa JLF-P1 and S mounting plates. I could go on but Ill let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

NOTE: Price is for a unstained/unpainted case, plexiglass top, base with feet only (see first photo). Artwork, buttons, and joystick are not included.

I am selling each case for $34.95 US plus shipping. Unlike what you normally find on ebay I will do my best to charge the actual shipping charges instead of some ridiculously inflated sum. I plan on using Canadapost.ca for shipping.

If you are interested in purchasing a box (or boxes) please send me an email. Once I reply with the shipping costs you will have 48 hours to make your payment. If no payment is made, I will offer the boxes to the next person on the list. I will only be selling a limited number of boxes at this time, but I hope to have more finished shortly. I will post on this thread when all currently available boxes have been spoken for, so if you do not receive an email reply from me in a timely fashion please check back here first for any updates.

Shipping Details

For parcel shipping rates visit Canada Post use postal code M2M 4K8 for sender.

For shipping to the U.S. rates are determined by state, not zip code.

Length 30 cm, Width 21 cm, Height 13 cm and Weight 1.4 kg.

or

Length 11.8 in, Width 8.3 in, Height 5.1 in, and weight 3 ibs.

Note: that the prices given are in Canadian dollars so if you are paying in U.S dollars you will want to use a

Currency Converter to ensure you do not pay too much.

All payments must be made through paypal. The email tied to my paypal account is nhortness@hotmail.com Please send any inquiries to this address as well, or send me a PM.

FAQ

Question: Can you make an 8-button version?
Answer: Sorry, at this time I have no plans to make 8-button cases.

Example of a stick I built this summer

http://joystickvault.com/data/500/medium/Finished_case_with_blog_address.jpg

http://joystickvault.com/data/500/medium/Finished_case_front_view.jpg

Hope you are all having a great 2010!

ND3G

Hey man, sent you a pm. Check it!

Check your inbox ComradeTao

You might want to change your thread title to STICK cases becuae the only reason I clicked on this thread was because it said controller cases and i was like “wtf?”

fyi

Thanks for the heads up Tim, Done.

pm sent

Hi Momo254,

Sorry for the delay. The shipping details have been sent to you.

Any idea how much these cases weigh?

I have updated the original post with better shipping details, including parcel weight.

Those with orders please check you PM for the tracking number.

I have received my case and I must say that I am highly pleased with the quality for the price! Thanks again and I hope to do business with you again soon :slight_smile: +1 feedback :slight_smile:

Thanks Momo254!

I am glad you are pleased with it.

Nevermind…

Check your PM.

Price Drop!