I’m unfortunately selling my old faithful — Hori HRAP that’s dual modded. I’ve since owned it from 2010 till now, and it’s lasted quite well through various mods / swaps. The case itself is a tank, and will last for more years to come.
Asking Price: $65 Shipped (US ONLY) / O.B.O
- Akishop +PS360 PCB (Most Recent PCB Version for minimal button lag)
- Soldered the wiring harness to the PCB for a secured connection.
- RJ45 Neutrik Feedthrough (Drilled a hole in the front right-side)
- 13-foot RJ45 Detachable-Connector (NE8MC RJ45 Data Connector)
- All Sanwa Buttons / Joystick ***(Replaced the Sanwa TP-MA PCB Assembly) ***
- Added grip-tape on the bottom metal plate to prevent slipping on lap.
- Added an Art Hobbies top panel plexi cover to preserve the oem panel.
- Assigned each wiring harness to their given button layout ***(ie. button x wiring has the “x” symbol tapped around it) ***
- Cleanest Wire Tuck
One notable point to mention is the the two screws that are missing near the top-left and bottom middle. Reason being is that at one point, I used the Art Hobb’s Top Loaders and ran into issues securing the top loader when I’d remove the panel from the top. I then decided to use gorilla-glue (which is f***king strong) to keep the loader in place. Long story short, It did more harm than good and I managed to remove all the top-loader’s except the one’s mentioned. All the rest are using the oem screws the stick came with. ***
I have the two oem screws in a plastic-bag incase you decide to get brave and remove them. ***