WTS: Hori VLX Diamond Edition for PS3 complete with original box and base board. SOLD!

Just like tittle states. It is in great condition and will come in its original box and will also include the base board. Shipping for this this beast is not cheap and a tracking number will be provided. If interested and for pictures please feel free to call or text me at 323 304 1027. I’ve sold 2 other VLX’s and other items in here before and quite sure some SRK’ers in here can back that up. Comes from smoke and pet free home in case that matters to you. FYI, it is for PS3. Feel free to make an offer if you think the price is too high. I’ve been out of the fightstick scene for a while. Sorry

Thanks for looking,
David.

how much picked up in socal?

Yeah, if you’re willing to meet up in SoCal, let us know the price. I know shipping for that thing costs an arm an a leg if you go with FedEx/UPS.

I’m interested in it. Or if you wanna trade, I got all kinds of stuff :wink:

Sorry forgot to mention that I live in Colorado Springs, CO but I kept my Los Angeles cell number. Will never get rid of it. I can also send it USPS. They’ve been pretty good too and fast.

I live in CO Springs. Pm sent.

Markman, you already have 9!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

Thanks, man! Works great, perfect condition. Love those buttons.

DarkCat got it. Glad to meet a fellow SRK’er here locally. Thank you all for your interest. Will be posting up a Killer Instinct TE2 brand new in the box soon. Are these easily available now?