WTS HRAP VX-SA With Extra Joystick Bundle SOLD PLEASE CLOSE THREAD

I’m looking to sell my HRAP VX-SA (Xbox 360) with seimitsu ls-32-02 installed. I only used the stick for about one hour. I’m also bundling with it the Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT Joystick that was originally installed. As soon as I took the stick out of the box I put in the seimitsu joystick so you’d be getting a brand new never used sanwa stick. The HRAP comes in its original packaging. Looking for $90 including shipping costs. Also looking for a buyer within the United States.

Pictures dont work bro.

did that fix it? right click and view image?

Nope.

Bumpy+PM sent

if i could get rid of my TE id buy your stick :confused:

What TE and for what console?

2nd PM sent yesterday…
It’s time for RiOT’s “Let’s Predict the Future”!
HORI VX-SA no longer available. Traded to post #7.

is it me!!!?

btw the TE is for xbox360

I would have been just as sarcastic, but in PaVy’s TE thread, which has now disappeared/deleted, he stated he was holding it because someone was interested in a trade.

The time I’ve been waiting doesn’t bother me. What bothers me is that I contacted him first. Now my 2nd PM has been ignored (he’s logged in since) and I read in PaVy’s thread that he’s holding the TE for a trade, so what else am I supposed to think? I suppose it could all be mere coincidence, but damn…

Bottom line, it’s Jimmy’s stick, he can do what he wants with it, but being more up-front about it would have been stellar.

Yeah, I realize that PaVy responded. That in conjunction with his thread disappearing made me even more suspicious though.

You’re probably right, I’m overreacting. PaVy’s thread was probably deleted because of the Trade Forum rules, and I guess he must have been holding the TE for someone else. Just so many flags went off in my head, man.

Anyway, sorry for being an ass to everyone involved.

But that’s what happens when you assume! You make an ass out of yourself. XD

I’m sure he’s a great guy. Really sorry for any bad feelings I may have caused. I’m usually not this hostile, just one of those weeks I guess. I’ll make sure to tread more lightly from now on.

Oh, and for the record: I’m still interested in the VX-SA if it’s still available. :3

PM’ed.

Hi, where is the pictures bro?

Thanks!

sold. please close thread.