WTS: Innovation converter, Sat JP X-Men vs. Street Fighter, Sat JP Vampire Savior

Paypal only, continental USA shipping only.

I have one (1) near mint condition Innovation converter (includes original packaging). This is widely considered to be the best PS -> DC converter on the market. Out of print and very hard to find. $35 shipped.

I have one (1) near mint condition original copy of X-Men vs. Street Fighter for the Japanese Sega Saturn. Includes original and genuine game disc, game case, game manual, spine card, and insert. This is the standalone release, not the 4MB cart release. $25 shipped.

I have one (1) near mint condition original copy of Vampire Savior for the Japanese Sega Saturn. Includes original and genuine game disc, game case, game manual, spine card, and insert. This is the standalone release, not the 4MB cart release. $25 shipped.

$75 shipped for the lot.

pming you

Still available for sale.

Price drop.

Added items.

Would it be too much to ship a converter to Canada?

PM’d re: MSHvsSF

Sorry, continental USA shipping only. Bad experiences shipping international back in my ebay days.

You have any pics for the ps2 to SS converter?

Hey thanks for the pics man but I can get the SS Joypad converters for cheaper from their website…good luck with the sale though

Are these the tototek brand converters? could you post pics up in the thread?

I dislike image hosting websites, but I’ll see what I can do; should probably have all photos up by Sunday.

interested in the converters as well. which PCBs have you tested them with?

For the SS converters, I plugged in an old school PSX controller (digital, not analog) and after some remapping, everything worked fine. I also have used a newer PSone controller (analog, dual sticks) and after some remapping, everything worked fine also. I have not tested any PS2 controllers, but I will when I get home.

For reference until I get photos up, these are the exact converters I’m selling.

EDIT: SRK was down for me all weekend due to EVO. I’ll try to have all photos up by Tuesday night.

Some items sold.

Oh man, I’ve love to have xmen back. I sold a pretty big saturn and dreamcast collection a few years ago and have been slowly building it back. man it sucks being broke. someone should buy these up, these are great prices.

Found another Innovation converter. Added.

Price drops.

Arsenal:
Last Active, 3 months ago.

…Don’t hold your breath on a response anytime soon. ROFL!