WTS LOTS of games and systems NES,genesis,SFC,neogeo,saturn,dreamcast 3do etc.

I have a new baby on the way so it’s time to sell off my game collection,all items are priced as lots,I will not break these lots up or sell individual games.I need this stuff all gone no stragglers.I also dont have time to make multiple runs to the post office.Prices do include shipping in the 48 states,I will ship int. but buyer must pay for full shipping with tracking.I will pack all items with padding and care and tracking/insurance.No Trades or lowball offers please, my prices are firm but fair.Please feel free to pm me any questions,I am also on<br>ebay,neogeo forums,arcade otaku,shmups and the sega-16 forums.<br><br>NES Toploader with 11 games $200<br>GIJOE,NINJA Gaiden,Castlevania,Simons quest,Golgo13 top secret mission,little nemo dream master,mega man 2,3 ,mike tyson punch out,metroid,super mario bros. 1 dogbone controller, RF adapter and power cable<br>http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/img20130225104052.jpg/<br><br>Genesis model 2 with 5 games $65<br>sonic,aladdin,shinobi iii,dynamite headdy and shining force 2,1 six button pad ,rf and power adapter<br>http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/img20130225124956.jpg/<br><br>SFC with component video mod and 10 games $400<br>1 controller ,Jap21pin rgb cable ,gold monster component cables,and retro ac adapter<br>Rockman 7 (cib) area 88 (cib) super ghouls and ghost (cib) contra spirits (cib) super metroid (cib) goemon 2 and 3 (box only,no ins.)<br>parodius and castlevania 4 (ins. only no box)super punch out snes cart only<br>http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/img20130225104627.jpg/<br><br>3DO with 2 games ,2 controllers and gold s-video cables $120<br>total eclipse and immercenary<br>http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/img20130225140439.jpg/<br><br>PSX playstation 1 Modded plays JP,US and burns with 8 games $200<br>jp games cib goemon (2d),policenauts (I will include us language fan-sub) and BIO-HAZARD disc only,us games disc only ghost in the shell,gekio shooting king,in the hunt,einhander(ins. and disc only),madcatz mouse,dual shock controller,4 memory cards,Jap21pin rgb cable, power cable and TOMBA! (cib)<br>http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/img20130225105527.jpg/<br><br>Gamecube and 8 games $120<br>power/av cables,wario world,ikaruga,megaman collection,paper mario,monkeyball,fzero gx,and viewtiful joe 1,2<br>http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/img20130225110832.jpg/<br><br>Thats it for now ,check back and I will upload the rest of my lots (saturn,dreamcast ,neogeo,arcade etc.)soon.Thanks for looking

sell tomba by itself? also interested in the other things your going to be posting<br>

Zen you selling your cabs too?

No thanks on TOMBA split,also I am keeping my cabs for now.Once some of this stuff sells I will get to the cps2 and mvs collections.<br>

sega genesis lot on hold awaiting payment.<br>

Where is the Neo Geo Stuff?  

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/12046/ONE100BILL">ONE100BILL</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Where is the Neo Geo Stuff?  </div>
</blockquote>

once these lots sell then it will be time for dreamcast and saturn…then cdx,mvs and cps2.<br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/19321/zenblaster">zenblaster</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/12046/ONE100BILL">ONE100BILL</a> said:</div>
</blockquote>

once these lots sell then it will be time for dreamcast and saturn…then cdx,mvs and cps2.<br></div>
</blockquote><p>

:-(</p><p>Needs more MVS NOW!!!<br></p>

MVS NOW!!!

Would you be willing to sell the top loader solo ?

I seen a Happ screw tool how much for that shipped? I live in MN<br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/18904/phaedrus">phaedrus</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Would you be willing to sell the top loader solo ?</div>
</blockquote>

no<br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/64093/geni">geni</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>I seen a Happ screw tool how much for that shipped? I live in MN<br></div>
</blockquote>

7.28$ shipped <br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/9891/butteroj">butteroj</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/19321/zenblaster">zenblaster</a> said:</div>
</blockquote>

once these lots sell then it will be time for dreamcast and saturn…then cdx,mvs and cps2.<br></div>
</blockquote><p>

:-(</p><p>Needs more MVS NOW!!!<br></p></div>
</blockquote>

patience <br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/18904/phaedrus">phaedrus</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Would you be willing to sell the top loader solo ?</div>
</blockquote>

no<br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/64093/geni">geni</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>I seen a Happ screw tool how much for that shipped? I live in MN<br></div>
</blockquote>

7.28$ shipped <br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/9891/butteroj">butteroj</a> said:</div>
</blockquote>

</blockquote><p>

:-(</p><p>Needs more MVS NOW!!!<br></p></div>
</blockquote>

patience <br>

All pms answered. SFC mod can do svideo,component and composite all at once for recording game footage.

NES top loader lot sold<br>