WTS: Magellan Maestro 4040 GPS

I’m selling my GPS, as I don’t really use it anymore. In fact, I’ve probably only used it about five times. I mainly stay in one area and I know my way around, so I don’t need it as much as other people would. It’s in pretty much perfect condition. There are no cosmetic or technical flaws whatsoever.

PICS!

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4600/s6303881.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8889/s6303888.jpg

And here’s a picture of my GPS being a cool guy and wearing my glasses:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3861/s6303891.jpg

Built-in AAA travel information, including member roadside assistance details and more
Bluetooth hands-free calling for added safety (Compatible Bluetooth phone required, sold separately)
SayWhere turn-by-turn voice guidance allows you to hear the name of the next turn
4.3-inch WQVGA full-color, anti-glare touch screen
Measures 5.0 x 3.75 x 0.88 inches (WxHxD) and weighs 8.5 ounces

More stuff…

Sophisticated and simple: Streamlined touch-screen buttons minimize steps to locate a destination
Sleek design: Integrated GPS antenna provides excellent satellite reception in a slim and compact design
Graphical interactive maps: Maps and destinations for the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada are built-in, so you can travel far and wide and always know where you are and where you’re going
Traffic-enabled: Add the Magellan TrafficKit? to your Maestro 4040 to get live traffic incident reports; activation and subscription fees apply
Voice command upgradeable: Add Voice Command control for hands-free operation with an upgrade from Magellan; activation fee applies
Bird’s-eye 3D view: Clearly see your surroundings in 2D or 3D; also choose between Map View, TrueView? 3D split screen, and Maneuver List
Rechargeable battery: Navigate even when you don’t have access to power
Multi-destination routing: Select up to 20 destinations and choose the order that best fits your needs
SmartDetour?: Automatically prompts you to route around suddenly slow freeway traffic
Auto re-route: Never miss a turn and quickly get back on track whenever you make a detour
Auto night view: Adjusts color and contrast for easy night viewing
QuickSpell?: Easily enter addresses with unique auto-complete feature that even corrects spelling
Complete mobility: Transfer to any vehicle with no installation
4.5 million points of interest (POIs): Optimized database to easily find gas stations, restaurants, ATMs, and more. And with smart location you can search by name, category, and region. There’s even a Coffee category so you can quickly find caffeine whenever you need it.
Interactive POI icons: Touch an onscreen icon for a nearby destination, see name and address, and get an instant route
Customizable route method: Fastest time, shortest distance, least or most use of freeways, avoid toll roads
Route exclusion: Select streets and freeways to avoid so you can get there your way
Address book: Create and store personal points of interest for easy reoccurring trips
Instant locate: One touch shows your location; quickly advise roadside assistance or emergency services

Comes with a windshield mount, Adapter for car, Adapter for the wall, and a USB cord.
This thing’s list price is $599. I’m selling it for…

$95 Shipped.

Pics will come as soon as I find the damn cord for my camera.

Price dropped.