WTS - MAS STICK (PS1 connection + Rare PCB inside)

**MAS stick with a PS1 connection. **
PICS: http://imgur.com/a/5bWQ3
-Damaged and some scruffs here and there. Damage was from a fall while I cleaning my garage. This thing is a beast. No internal damages. The external damages aren’t a big of a deal. The major damages are on the corners and are just cosmetic issues really. It can still be place flat down on the ground, on your lap, table/etc… and will still be stable/playable. If you don’t really care about looks, you’ll be fine with this. Also the wooden sides that are damage can be easily fixed and replace… if you know what you’re doing.
-Haven’t used it in a long time, but if I remember correctly, it still works fine.
-Standard HAPP stick with full HAPP Competition buttons
**-Has a PCB inside that can also be connected to other consoles as well. PS1, Dreamcast, Nintendo64, PC, PC mouse, and maybe others as well. This seems like a pretty rare PCB to find nowadays. **
-Also if you notice from the pictures, the inside are still clean and MAS did an amazing job with wiring, soldering, and all.
-This can be gutted out and used for parts, use the shell for another project, or whatever you decide to do with it.
**-Asking $65 for it. Really would prefer local pickup. Cash only
Unless you want it ship to you. That will cost you around $20 or more(mainly due to weight and distance it’s being ship to). Can do PayPal **

===================================================================================

As for the local pickup… we can meet in a SoCal / OC area.
Post here or message me for more info.

###BUMP###

###BUMP###

Price drop for both items.

###BUMP###

Would you piece apart the MAS stick? The frame is in really bad shape but Ill buy all the insides from you. email me a noony187@hotmail.com for a faster response. Thx!

###BUMP###

Price drop.

###BUMP###

What stick is it? p360?

Standard/Regular HAPP stick. Not P360.

is this sold?

BUMP