WTS: Misc stick parts, capcom posters, older games(PS1, GC Symphonia,TvC Wii), strategy guides, etc

Hi there, just want to finally try to clean up this old stuff that’s just sitting around doing nothing. I am completely open to discussion and would be willing to negotiate if my prices are not satisfactory, so feel free to send an offer. Please request a picture if needed.

Prices do not include shipping. Packages will be sent out via USPS first class for up to 2 games games + an additional $.90 for tracking, or USPS priority for 3+ games which comes with tracking.

Unless noted otherwise, all items are CiB.

On the off chance that anyone wants to meet locally, I live in Bergen County, NJ.

Capcom posters from NYCC - All are 18 x 24
[LIST]
[]Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 poster - Poster 1 - Poster 2 - $10
[
]Okami HD - Pic - $15
[]Dead Rising 2: Off the Record/Road to Fortune - 2 different sides - Side 1 - Side 2 - $10
[
]2 different Street Figher x Tekken posters - Poster 1 - Poster 2 - $10
[*]Dragon’s Dogma - Pic - $10
[/LIST]

Arcade Stick related stuff - Please request pictures/information if needed
[list]
[]Dark pink aluminum shaft cover for JLF - Made from aluminum 7-11 slurpee straw cut down with a dremel - Pics $4 each
[
]Sort of dead JLF PCB - So long story short I got this crazy-glue material on it, and now it’s kind of unresponsive. Prior to the glue incident it was fine, so presumably all you’d need to do is clean off the glue or get new microswitches - $4
[]JLF flat mounting plate - $2.50
[
]JLF Dustwasher (shaft cover size) & Shaft Cover - Black - $2
[]JLF dustwasher (non-shaft cover size) - $1
[
]JLF wire harness - $2.50
[/list]

Playstation 1 - I do not have any of the cases or manuals because I was a dumb kid.[LIST]
[]Twisted Metal II - $3
[
]Twisted Metal III - $2
[]Gran Turismo 2 - $2
[
]Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit - $2
[]Rayman - $4
[
]Tekken 3 - GH disc - $3
[]Soviet Strike - $2
[
]Spiderman - $3
[]Road Rash 3D - $2
[
]Speed Punks - $2
[]Spyro: Year of the Dragon - GH disc - $7
[
]Croc 2 - $3
[]Punky Skunk - $5 - I have the manual - $5
[
]Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories - I have the manual - $7
[*]Frogger - I have the manual - $2
[/LIST]

Gamecube
[LIST]
[*]Tales of Symphonia - Players Choice - $33
[/LIST]

DS
[list]
[]Children of Mana - Case & manual only - No game - $3
[
]Yoshi Touch & Go - Case & Manual only - No game - $3
[]Starfox Command - Cart only - $5
[/list]
Wii
[LIST]
[
]Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Japanese version of the game - $20
[/LIST]

Strategy Guides - condition varies.
[LIST]
[]Final Fantasy X-2 - Brady Games - $7
[
]Final Fantasy VIII: Dirge of Cerberus - Brady Games - $10
[]Kingdom Hearts I - Brady Games - $13
[
]Kingdom Hearts II - Brady Games - $10
[]Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - Prima - $5
[
]Official Halo 2 guide - $5
[/LIST]

Misc
[LIST]
[]Yellow Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 NYCC 2011 shirt - Large - Still sealed - $20
[
]Broken DS - The top screen is cracked/terribly scratched. The bottom portion works fine, so you’d still be able to use it as some sort of GBA or get the top replaced. The L bumper seems to have a different feel compared to the R bumper when pressing it down, like there is a tiny bit of goo slowing it down, however it is perfectly functional and it felt nearly close to the R button after a bit of playing so that should be no problem. Does not include charger or stylus - $15
[]Samurai Champloo Vol 1 DVD - $5
[
]South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - DVD - $5
[]Guild Wars Factions Pre Order Edition - Sealed - $7
[
]Silver GBA - Kind of bad condition - $7
[]Gameboy player for the Gamecube - I do not have the disc required to use it, just the hardware - $15
[
]Small 3 1/2 inch Dead Rising 2 zombie figurine. $5
[]Magic the Gathering Garruk Wildspeaker 30 card starter deck - Sealed - A bit bent/crushed - $5
[
]Star Wars: The Old Rebublic Sith (I think) hat NYCC 2011 or '12 - A bit bent - $10
[/LIST]

Pics please?

Pics posted.

Updoodled with a bunch of stuff.

Updated with the removal of some items.

If you still have these things up for sale there are a number of them I’d be interested in. PM me if you are up for working something out.

how much is shipping to 90242?

might pick up 1 or 2 ps2 games

If I manage to keep the package under 12 oz, it’ll cost around $3.60 for two PS2 games and around $2.75 for one.

Updated, removed some items and added pics for the red shaft.

Updated with 1 new poster (SFxT poster 2) & relisting another poster (UMvC3 poster 1), DS3 PCB, strategy guides, Champloo, GW1 & relisting the UMvC3 shirt. Removed some sold stuff.

Added PS1 games, hori joystick, more misc JLF parts, X360 HRAP PCB, dustwashers & regular shaft cover. Prices reduced on the cases & removed sold items.

Bought some stuff a week ago. All around pleasant experience buying from Hente. Guy’s responsive - always letting you know what’s up with your order.

@Hente

I sent you a pm, hope to hear from you. Thanks (free bump)

PM sent

Great seller! Everything arrived in perfect shape. Thanks alot.

Excellent Seller! Shipped fast and great communication.

Can I get a picture of the Star Wars hat?

http://imgur.com/a/wELXE - Here you go.

Updated, removed black case.