WTS: Morrigan Statue 19"

Looking to sell my ultra rare Morrigan Sideshow statue. Unfortunately, she has lost a lot of her value because my ex-boyfriend broke numerous pieces of it. The figure itself is perfect except for a chip off the hair. 2 of the attachments were broken; the small bat wing for the head was beyond repair, and one of the big wings for her back was broken, but I was able to super glue it back together so it can be put back on her and look good. The only ones I’ve seen on ebay, the ones with green hair because it’s rarer, are close to $400. This one is a double digit (in the 60s I think) out of only 200. Looking to sell mine for $200. I’m reluctant to let her go, but I almost cry every time I look at her now because of the past I’ve had with her.

The first picture shows the small bat wing for the head is pretty much gone; the second shows the break off from the hair (in the upper right part of the pic it looks like the paint is missing, but that’s the whole where the bat wing goes), and the third shows the pieces - only one of the big wins was broken, but it’s been superglued together and can be put on her. Whether she has the 2 wings on her head or not, she’s still a cool looking piece that will get a lot of attention. Comes with original box, packaging, and COA.