WTS - Mortified Mods: Stock mods and Customs - Markham/Toronto/Osahwa

Hey guys,

Finally have the courage to put myself up here on trading outlet.

My name is Michael Hernandez - aka mr.mortified and I’ve been building custom joysticks and dual/triple pcb on stock sticks since March 2010. Generally I’ve worked locally between my university and through word of mouth but I’d like to expand out and help more of the community.

I generally work in the Markham/Toronto/Oshawa area and can arrange to meet with people in person but if you’d prefer shipping things I don’t mind as long as buyer pays for shipping both ways.

The services I currently offer with all parts and labor included in the price (prices are in CAD)

PCB Dual Mods
-Must be a common ground joystick pcb otherwise I’d have to swap out the pcb

Xbox 360 -> PS3: $80.00
-Will use a ChImp SMD device for auto switching between Xbox modes and PS3
PS3 -> Xbox 360: $80.00
-Will use a Madcatz fightpad + manual DPDT switch (Impv2 board can be used but will be $7 extra)
PS3/Xbox360 -> PS2: $25.00
-Will use a DS1 or an analog-less PS1 controller for work with a ps2.

MCthulhu Dual PCB mods
-Must be a common ground joystick pcb otherwise I’d have to swap out the pcb
-$10 for every extra console cable

Xbox 360 -> Mcthulhu PS3: $100
-Uses Impv2 board to save console modes in either xbox360 or ps3 mode (can use a manual DPDT switch if asked)
-Neutrik mounted RJ45 Jack on case
-USB cable conversion to accommodate the new RJ45 setup
PS3 -> Xbox360 -> MCthulhu Ps3 $125
-Replaces old PS3 board with MCthulhu + Impv2
-Neutrik mounted RJ45 Jack on case
-USB cable conversion to accommodate the new RJ45 setup

LED mods
I can do them, just don’t have a price worked out for them as of yet.
Feel free to message me a quote

Button/Joystick swaps
-Customers must provide their own parts
-$5 dollars for only a button/joystick replacement. $15 dollars extra if its a joystick requiring solder work or any filing/dremeling of button holes (e.g. Hori EX2)

Button/Joystick swaps with a mod.
-Free with any pcb mod. $15 dollars extra if its a joystick requiring solder work or any filing/dremeling of button holes (e.g. Hori EX2)

Custom Cases/Sticks:
Coming soon.

Misc items for sale:
Nothing as of yet.

General turnaround time is anywhere from 1 hour to 1 day depending on the job.

For any inquiries/job requests you can contact me either via PM or email (preferred) at mortifiedmods@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

I have dealt with mr. mortified, he is very professional and friendly. I highly recommend him.

Can you put a xbox 360 pcb into a namco stick? if so how much would it be? also can u install the stick and buttons (which i have) in

hey, I’m located in downtown Toronto and I have this Tekken 6 stick for Xbox 360, which is unfortunately wireless:
http://www.girlgamersuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/tekken6_arcade_stick_x360_1.jpg

I was wondering, would it be possible to swap out the stick and buttons for Sanwa parts and install a MC Cthulhu board so I can use the stick on my PS3 and other older consoles (Sega Saturn etc…) while still being able to use the stick on Xbox 360? How much would that cost if so? let me know. thanks! That Tekken stick is the only stick I own, so if it’s not possible and you don’t have any sticks that you want to sell me…then I fail lol

edit: I think I’d rather use another stick as a base stick…I’ll contact you when I get one! (unless you wanna sell one to me =P)

I actually have a dual modded + sanwa modded tekken 6 stick converted wired and put a ps360 inside if you’re interested in that.
I wasn’t going to sell it as of yet until I have a few of my customs back in shape but if you’re interested you can make me an offer.

Although I’m pretty sure i can stick a Cthulhu inside your tekken 6 stick just fine. Don’t quote me on that just yet though

don’t worry about it right now…I’m gonna hold on on getting another stick at the moment. thanks though!