WTS: NEW Dual modded Hori VX-SA, Dual moded TE round 1, PSP, and lots more!

I’ll ship USPS or UPS, up to the buyer. Buyer will pay listed price +shipping (which can be calculated after you provide shipping information, shipping calculations all done through paypal.) Local pickup is cool, perhaps at 8otb arcade.

BRAND NEW dual modded Hori VX-SA

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Uk3Syzl5L.jpg

(stock photo)

I just got this stick literally a day or two ago. It was modded by Gummowned using the dual strike SMD board (so it works on both 360 and PS3). The RB turbo switch has been modified to act a lock switch for the start button, just for extra insurance! Stick is in PERFECT condition and only played on to test it out. I’d even be willing to ship it out in the original packaging. Price: $200+shipping

Sadly I sort of bought this and got it done on a whim, and just now I need the money for more important stuff.

Dual Modded X360/PS3 round 1 TE via IMP. Can include stock art is wanted (either 360 or PS3, your choice) $160
IMG_9767 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Samson CO1U USB mic, high quality, great for vocals or instrument recording: $70
IMG_9747 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Male Viking Stickfa: $10
IMG_9757 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

PSP 2000, has special abilities. $120
IMG_9768 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

World Heroes 2 Jet cart, in 1 box… $25
IMG_9770 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_9777 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Unfinished SFAC HAPP stick. Will include the whole casing, plexi, art, and BRAND NEW happ buttons/stick all wired ready to attach to a PCB. $60
IMG_9778 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Genesis SF2 thing… $10
IMG_9787 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Bunch of Sanwa/Sem buttons, $2.50 per button
IMG_9792 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_9816 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hori Fighting Stick Wii $40
IMG_9803 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

T-Mobile Wing phone, custom OS installed $30
IMG_9810 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sony Vaio laptop with Centrino processor, missing HDD. $100 PM me for details

interested in the mayflash pcb. pm sent

Added Canon PowerShot

Can you place the JLF On hold?

How long? It’s probably not going anywhere, lol

pmd you.

Monday evening please. And how much hours of estimated play time does the JLF have? Also, does it come with all parts like the restrictir gate, I see there’s no harness. But that’s ok. Also if you could tell me how much it would be shipped to 92071, Santee CA, that would be mch appreciated!

pm’d

How’s that condenser mic? Is that just a random stain on it? xD I’m just looking for something that’s an entry point to some classical guitar recording and some vocals.

I don’t have any estimated time of use. I believe it is used, but it’s been sitting around in my room for months so I honestly have no idea. It has a square gate on it, no harness correct. I could probably just do USPS flat rate for about $5-6 since it’s small.

The mic is seriously GREAT for recording vocals and light instruments. I personally don’t play anything, but my brother has recorded some guitar playing on it with amazing results. The main issue is that it’s studio quality, so you need to be in a quiet area to use it or it’ll pick up background noise easily, so I really don’t have much use for it, instead i use a headset boom mic now. But for semi-serious recording sessions it’s top notch quality. Yeah that’s a stain on it lol, it was like that when I got it, but it’s just cosmetic so I didn’t care.

$20 off both sticks until 11 PM EST monday!

Buy then both and I’ll take another $15 off the total!

Lowered a bunch of prices, I need to get rid of this stuff guys!

Mayflash PCB sold.

Sale on the stick is only going for 1 more hour.

Dropped prices, stick sale over. :frowning:

I’ll still give a discount if you buy them both.

Added laptop, dropped some prices a bit.

WTS: Sticks, parts, electronics, and more

Bump for an awesome seller.

Where did you get so much awesome stuff :slight_smile:

That’s a nice looking chimp, I might be interested in that, lol

Hahaha @ how half of it is your stuff.

We’re both lazy bastards.

The JLF, Is that a octagon gate? If it is then I may buy it.

But I’m here for 8 sanwa buttons lol, Do you have 6 blacks and 2 reds? Or even vice versa?

Or 8 reds and blacks?

What is pictured is all I got good sir.

Also the JLF is square gate