WTS: Nintendo 3DS (Black) + Games

Sup guys, I’m selling these below. Selling them to only US buyers. Shipping is through USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation (unless you want to spend extra for UPS/Fedex/etc.). Payment through paypal. Sorry, no trades please.

• Nintendo 3DS (Black) $210 SHIPPED - It is in mint condition, so no scratches or cracks anywhere. I basically just used it a few times but I don’t really have the time for it. Comes with original box, cradle, and charger.

• Bundle #1: Nintendo 3DS (Black) + Choice of (1) game $240 SHIPPED - Aforementioned 3DS and your choice of one of these games: Madden NFL 3D, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D, Pilotwings Resort, or Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever.

• Bundle #2: Nintendo 3DS (Black) + Choice of (3) games $310 SHIPPED - Aforementioned 3DS and your choice of one of these games: Madden NFL 3D, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D, Pilotwings Resort, and Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever.

I will post pictures as soon as I get them. Most of the games are not even opened yet such as Madden NFL, Resident Evil, Legend of Zelda, and Nintendogs. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking!

Would you sell JUST OoT 3D?

If someone buys the 3DS by itself first, yes.