WTS: NYCC 2011 UMvC3 T-Shirts / SFxT Collectors Bobble Heads

Hey everyone. I have some items I’d like to sell. All prices include shipped

Sega Dreamcast with 3 official controllers, 2 official memory cards (one clear blue, one off white), 4 games (Vigilante 8 Second Offense, Phantasy Star Online with Sonic Adventures 2 Demo, Crazy Taxi and Sega Web Browser 2.0). Everything works as I just tested it out. [S]$60 shipped.[/S] SOLD

Two T-shirts from New York Comic Con 2011 for the pre-release of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. You had to win matches to get a shirt. One Capcom (Blue) with Strider, Phoenix Wright, and Vergil. One Marvel (Yellow) with Hawkeye, Ghost Rider, and Rocket Raccoon. Both are XL and are sealed in plastic, never worn. $25 each or $40 for both.

Next, 2 Used Sanwa OBSF 30mm Dark Red Snap-In Buttons, 1 Unused Sanwa LB-35 Dark Red Balltop, 1 Used Madcatz Round1/2 TE Dark Red Bezel.

Buy the Dark Red set for $5.

Lastly, I have these Street Fighter x Tekken collector’s Bobble Heads (Ryu X Kazuya) $15

I also have two white Sanwa LB-35 White Balltops that I’ll throw into any order for free if you want one or both.

Convo started for the Sei’s

Updated with new items, price drop on the bobble heads.

Added Dreamcast and games.

Dreamcast sold.

Dreamcast arrived early and in excellent condition. :smiley:

I know this was opened a long @ss time but you still selling “2 Used Sanwa OBSF 30mm Dark Red Snap-In Buttons, 1 Unused Sanwa LB-35 Dark Red Balltop, 1 Used Madcatz Round1/2 TE Dark Red Bezel.” ? I’m real interested!!!

Hey Penguin. Sorry man but I don’t think I have those items anymore. I think I ended up giving them away. :frowning: