WTS: Pelican PS2 to PS3 adapter (updated 4/21/08) SOLD

Pelican PS2 to PS3 adapter

The only ps2 to ps3 adapter to work 100% with all games on the ps2 and ps3. Also works great on a PC. 100% NO LAG.

sold. please close. thanks.

Haha, are these the batch that I asked you to buy way back in another thread?

the gamestop near my house has these for 25$ and they have 3 of them…

why 100 for a single adapter tho?

Edit: just checked gamestop site for their store stock. they have 1 left. sorry

They’re discontinued and therefore rare. These go for about the same price on eBay.

Crazyness!

I understand the rarity would explain the high price but is their really that high of a demand for these? Why?

I think everyone has done the “high price” remarks on the other selling threads. Don’t get me wrong $100 is a bit much seeing how they don’t even reach that price on ebay but, if you can get someone to buy it for that here…more POWER to you. :tup:

I just don’t understand the logic in buying a convertor that’s more expensive than a PS3 Hori stick.

agreed

It’s so you only have to lug one stick to a tournament.

I was told that Sony is developping a new model to replace that Pelican one. Any truth in that?

bump. price lowered. $90 shipped. thanks.

What ever happened to that Nyko one that was being advertised?

bump. price lowered. $85 shipped. thanks.

and please don’t post if you’re not buying thanks.

again pm me only.

If you don’t know how to wire it’s better to pay someone to wire up a PS3 controller to your existing stick than buy this. Hardwiring a pcb will probably cost you $60 total where this is an adapter for $100.

You know a tutorial for that would greatly help put away the hassle of buying Pelican Adapters…

Man is this how much they go for? I remember when these were on sale for $5 or 10…Glad i bought two awhile back…

bump. price lowered. $85 shipped. thanks.

and please don’t shit on my thread if you’re not buying thanks.

again pm me only.

updated. $65 shipped.

mmmm tempting.
pm sent

i got 2 of them hahaha… only got em for 5 bux!.. couple months ago