WTS: PS2 Virtua Stick, PCBs, PS2 + Games, Converters, Controllers, Etc

Cleaning out the inventory to make way for funding trips and making gaming purely next gen. Payment is through Paypal only and the prices do not include shipping and handling. Shipping conformation is through request only and I will only ship through USPS and the 48 lower states for the convience of both myself and the buyer.

Arcana Heart (New & Sealed) - $12 + S&H
Guilty Gear Accent Core - $10 + S&H

If you have any questions please post here or PM me.

Sold Items

Street Fighter Anniversary Edition for Xbox
Capcom Vs SNK 2
SFAC Pad PCB
Street Fighter Anniversary Edition for PS2
Cube Joybox
Xconverter 360
InPin
Wired 360 Controller
The Boondocks: Second Season
Retro Xbox 360 PCB
Blazblue CT: Limited Edition
Sega Virtua Stick for the PS2

Does the Xbox 1 version of Street Fighter Anniversary Collection you have come with all inserts and manauls that came with it? I might be interested if that’s the case.

I checked inside and it has the manual in it. I’m not sure if there is anything else Capcom added into it besides just that in the case.

Thanks for the info Winchester. I’ll have to back out of this one though; I tried contacting my friend who was hunting for the game and he told me not to get it anymore. :sad:

Oh well, good luck on your sales though Winchester! That’s a great price for that PlayStation 2 Virtua Stick though, cheapest I’ve seen it in a long time!

I just put it as $100 since I saw it for that price somewhere. Not aware of the true value of the price but I know it’s rare.

decent price on that xbox anniversary edition also. good luck with the sales. wish you were selling it when i was still looking for mine.

pm’d about xbox anniversary.

I want the PS2 virtua stick, I need another one. Willing to trade for another stick or panel with sanwa parts? (brand new/unused).

I have a lot of stuff. PM me if you want to discuss :slight_smile:

Pmed bout virtua stick

PMed about hacked 360 pad.

PM’d about SFAC X-Box if its still available, I’ve been looking for one for a while.

Sent PM regarding SFAC PCB

Some price drops on the remaining items. Markman please get back to me about the stick otherwise it will go to jblair.

Taking trades on that 360 wired controller? I could use it.

pm sent regarding inpin

Yes I am open for trades for the wired controller. Let me know what you have.

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=227540&highlight=

Lemme know if there’s anything you’re interested in. Might be interested in that PS2 console as well, but it’d have to be a straight trade, no extra cash atm lol.

Markman passed on the trade so if you are still interested jblair let me know. Also Hente are you still interested in the 360 PCB?

SRK Glitching - Double Post.

Price drops.