WTS: PS3 Games (Used)

These are PS3 games that I have personally purchased and owned. They are all in perfect working condition and come with original box and instruction manual. I am selling these games because I’ve played through them and am finished with them :wink: I took the current selling prices off ebgames.com and knocked a bit off to set my selling prices.

NOTE: I will only accept bids from members who have a join date older than 6months, and have more than 200 posts. Do not bid if you just signed up yesterday. Also, I will only accept PayPal and would prefer not to ship international, but if you want to pay the shipping then I suppose I’ll make exceptions.

Please PM if you are interested. if you buy more than one, we might be able to make a deal (free shipping or something.)

Prices do NOT include shipping.

Games:
Fallout 3 - 45$
Metal Gear Solid 4 - 35$
Devil May Cry 4 - 15$
Dead Space - 35$
Disgaea 3 - 35$
Resistance 2 - 45$
Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare - 25$

Thanks - If you have any questions please ask them here - Offers PM only.

If you think these are unfairly priced, I’ll also take offers. I want to find a nice home for these games - they are lonely sitting on my shelf not being played :slight_smile:

BUMP - i guess if I don’t get any interest ill just ebay them/craigslist them :stuck_out_tongue: