WTS-PS3 Sixaxis Controller and Black Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

I’ve got an extra ps3 sixaxis and an extra 360 wireless controller for sale. The asking price is $25 obo for the sixaxis and $15 obo for the 360 controller. Shipping is included with the price.

Sixaxis- this controller is in great shape. The only reason I don’t want to keep it is because I took it apart and lost the springs for the L2 and R2 buttons. It’s a cheap fix with springs from ebay, I just don’t feel like doing it.

Black Wireless 360- this controller has seen better days. It is better suited for canaballizing the pcb. The casing is warped behind the right trigger and the left analog is kinda loose. The battery pack is also the basic one that uses the two batteries and is not rechargeable.

If you have any questions post here or message me. I’ll try and get some pictures up soon, but they won’t be of a very high quality as I’ve only got a cellphone and no digital camera at the moment.

I almost forgot. Shipping includes delivery confirmation and is sent via usps priority.

UPDATE Price now includes shipping.

ill buy the sixaxis controller off of you but im in Canada though… still free shipping?

Sold.

are they both sold is the sixaxis available im in the us so let me know