WTS: QUAD MODDED Q2 GLOW Silver

QUAD MODDED Qanba Q2 Glow $220 + Shipping.
Has some scratches as shown in pictures.

2 MADCATZ TE2 sticks added & laptop price drop. OPEN TO OFFERS

New KEN WHITE TE 2 ADDED and price drop on Alienware 14 laptop. Open to hearing out best offers.

That shit is insultingly overpriced.

I have to agree with @RageousX …I just got my Rivals Te2 for 215 due to taxes and free shipping…

Both versions of the TE2 are currently sold out on madcatz. If you are not buying or inquiring about something I am selling I would appreciate more civil toned comments. Thanks.

I think its a bit to early to sell these off at a profit as a lot of people are selling them off. If you are trying to score some money wait about a month or so where the amount of people selling them is low, and the demand is higher. Its a cool stick I’m glad I sent my buddy out to the abyss that was the evo line to grab me one

Way too early. Its not even sold out yet. http://m.ebay.com/itm/Mad-Catz-Mad-Catz-Ultra-Street-Fighter-IV-Arcade-FightStick-Tournament-Edition-2-/291521886699?nav=SEARCH

New sticks added

Qanba Q4 ICE RED - $135

Hori Fighting Edge White xbox 360 - $180

Both links up!

Qanba q4 Ice red SOLD
Alienware 14 Laptop SOLD
1 TE2 SOLD

2 new items added!

Xbox Live 12 Months GOLD Subscription --> $40 Added

500 GB RED SPECIAL EDITION PS3 ADDED

System:
500 GB
Mint condition
Adult owned + smoke free
3 Controllers: 1 red 2 black
Original Box Included.

Games:
Prototype
Demon Souls
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capom
Sly 4 Thieves in Time
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Timeshift
Street Fighter x Tekken
Uncharted 2
Mortal Kombat 9
Playstation All-Stars
Assassin’s Creed
Need For Speed Undercover
Gran Turismo 5
Several God of War games (will post specifics tomorrow along with pics).

500 GB RED SPECIAL EDITION PS3 + GAMES --> http://www.ebay.com/itm/221846353786?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

And price drop on QUAD modded Q2 Glow!

Price drop on xbox live gold membership 12 months & Quad modded Qanba Q4.

Price drop on

xbox live gold 12 month membership - $35

Quad Modded Qanba Q2 Glow Silver - $270 + Shipping

White TE2 (ebay)

PM’ed

Price drop on the Quad Modded Q2 Glow - $250 + shipping

Could I get a little more info on what’s in the guts of the quad mod?

I am the 2nd owner of the stick so I can’t give you the details of who modded it unfortunately but I can say that I have tested it and it is compatible with ps3/ps4/360/xbone. Of the 3 LED options only 1 still works after the modding was done which is the effect where the button lights up when you press it. It has the crossbone xbox one. I can also make a video of it working on every system if you’d like.

Bump/price drop on the Q2 -> $235 + Shipping