WTS: RRoD Xbox 360 - $30

I’m selling my RRoD Xbox360, it’s been collecting dust just trying to get rid of it. comes with all the power and component cables… also comes with a 20gb hard drive… NO CONTROLLERS.

NEVER BEEN OPENED, i was going to repair it, but never got around to it

$30 obo

i prefer pick up, but if you want me to pay shipping we can calculate the price for that

http://images.craigslist.org/3L13Mf3Ne5N75Kd5Jad56a2edf7b23d9c12ea.jpg

You don’t happen to know which type of Red ring do you? I’ve been repairing consoles for years, and this peaks my interest.

i have no idea, but if you can tell me how to check i would gladly check for you

When you turn on the system (and see the red ring) hold the sync button and press the eject button 4 times. Each press will display a different arrangement of red lights. 1 light means a one. 2 lights means two 3 lights means three and all 4 lights means 0.
Ex. after pressing it a couple of times you will get a sequence if numbers like 1202. There are like 70+ different Red rings and some of them are quite treatable or at least indicate which parts of the board are still good. There is a guide on how to do it online if my instructions confused you (I confuse myself all the time)