WTS SSFIV TE-S Fightstick (360) and MLG Fightstick (PS3) and IPADs

Hey guys, I want to get rid of these two fightsticks to get a Qanba Dual modded fightstick. I dont really see a point in having two fightstick laying around the house when I can just get one that is functional for both consoles. The SSFIV TE-S (360) comes with the original box while the MLG fightstick(PS3) doesnt. Both fightsticks are in great conditions, but the MLG has some paint chip off on both side of the stick as you can see in the pictures. I am asking for $100/shipped for each fightstick or you can pick it up locally if you live around Massachusetts. I am currently looking for a dual modded fightstick so if anyone is selling one around $120-150 range please contact me.

Also have some Ipads 16GB & 64GB (Original) for sale. http://www.ebay.com/sch/xkiing/m.html?item=120872706796&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

I am willing to take down the listing with a reasonable offer.

Thank you.

would you ship to toronto canada?

If you are willing to pay for the shipping cost then yes.

I have a te dual mod pm if you’re interested.

how much is shipping going to be

pm sent, and Ericc I’m not sure. I never shipped to Canada before.

I have an MVC2 Kitty Dual mod. If interested would you like to trade for TE-S?

Is the TE-S for xbox 360 still available?

bump.

i have a limited edition Ice Red Qanba Q4RAF…if you’re interested in trading for the TE-S plus some cash, PM Me :slight_smile:

I’m interested in the white TE-S, but I currently don’t have money at the moment. I get paid on the 22nd though, so let me know if you still need a buyer by then :slight_smile:

pm on MLG stick

@Blu okay will do @ kodo pm sent!

payment sent for mlg stick

TE-S is still available. MLG fightstick sold.

PM sent on TE-S

sorry about the text convo, if u still have the TE, i’ll buy it off you ASAP…PM me your paypal address :slight_smile:

Sorry guys everything has been sold. Thanks!