WTS - Sticks & Stuff

I’m moving so time to get rid a bunch of stuff I have for some reason that I never opened but wasted money on. I’m at work and I’ll update this later. I can take pictures if anyone wants.

-(2) Tekken 5 Collector’s Edition (Brand New - PS2) (Offers welcome… I was looking at $55 each before shipping which is roughly $5 less than eBay completed auctions)
I have 2 of these, I’ve never used the sticks but the games were opened up a long time ago to run a tournament. It’s in its original box. FYI Modding will require a dremel to get Sanwa’s in.

XBox Games ($2.50 media mail shipping, I’d combine shipping obviously)
$8 - Dead or Alive Ultimate (XBox Live Compatible)
$8 - Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (XBox Live Compatible)
$8 - King of Fighters: Maximum Impact (XBox Live Compatible)
$8 - King of Fighters Neowave (XBox Live Compatible)
$8 - Mortal Kombat Deception Kollector’s Edition (XBox Live Compatible)
$8 - Samurai Shodown V (XBox Live Compatible)
$8 - SNK Vs. Capcom: SvC Chaos (XBox Live Compatible)

Most are very good to like new condition. All are complete with box and instructions.

Never used this trading post before, but I figure I should since I’m a mod and have been here for awhile. I also have (421) feedback on eBay that I’ll link in a PM if anyone cares.

I accept PayPal only. I prefer USPS Priority but it tends to be more expensive than UPS for bigger/heavier products. Sticks usually cost anywhere from $12 to $16 for USPS shipping since you can’t use a flat rate box. UPS tends to be like $10+. I’d like to ship within the US if possible. It will be easier to get a precise quote if you’re serious and pm me an address I can look up.

Local pickup is available if you go to Rutgers (not the Newark campus). Also if you go to 8 on the break in Dunellen, NJ I can meet you up there and get a few games in. Cash is welcome for in person pickup (no 2 dollar bills please).

-Phil

pm’d

Will that FS EX take a Seimitsu stick? I’m looking for a cheap fixer up and could supply the PCB/stick/buttons.

There was a tutorial somewhere awhile back on this specific stick. I’ll be damned if I can find it cuz I’ve been tryin for the past hour. It may be in my bookmarks at home. If anyone can chime in on this I’d really appreciate it.

-Phil

Sorry… not trying to be a pain in the ass. I just couldn’t find a confirmation either way.

It’s no trouble man. I’m trying to sell shit, gotta provide all the info I can.

-Phil

Update:

-2 of the Tekken 5 Ultimate Editions have Sealed Tekken 5s
-SvC stick models are 2x Capcom and 1x SNK. Both come with the Calendars and the SvC Straps
-Pictures!!

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb194/philmcfly/stick1.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb194/philmcfly/stick2.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb194/philmcfly/stick3.jpg

-McFly

Dibs on the EX!

don’t know if you saw it, but i notified you for the stick on your profile

Update: Sold EX Stick

-Phil

• bump, because your named Phil, (my name also :wink: )

Q: When are you listing the Xbox 1 fighters?

Whoops I knew I forgot to do something last night.
Tonight I’ll go through em.

-Phil

interested in 1 or 2 of the tekken sticks. LMK whats up. thanks

Updated with XBox 1 fighters.

-1 T5 Set Sold

-Phil

Hey Phil,

I sent you a PM about one of the SNK vs. Capcom sticks (SNK version). I’d be glad to take one of them off your hands.

Thanks,
Morgan

Buyer backed out on friendly terms.

-Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO ($8.00) & SF Anniversary ($20) Xbox are back up for sale if anyone cares… which I feel they don’t.

-Phil

hey phil,

this is blipples on Jakartas account because mine is really screwing up right now and i was the one who was getting on of the SnK Vs. Capcom sticks in the joint order with him, and i would love to be able to buy one of those from you.

Pm

PM sent.

if someone buys a tekken 5 stick and needs it to be swapped with sanwa parts and qd’s pm me. Im starting a mod service.
Bump for phil if hes still selling this stuff. i bought one from him. good seller

I’ll take the T5 if you still have them in stock.