WTS:TE Keychain, Zelda, Namco, PSP Bundle

Black TE Keychain - New still sealed in bag! - $25 shipped.
Zelda Collectors Edition Gamecube- Opened, mint condition. $40 shipped

Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition-
The marquee and plexi are the art for MvC1 though. Games works fine, the sticks are junk though and need to be replaced. I wanted to do a full makeover on it but just can’t at this point in my life. Looking to get 375 for it, paid 450. If interested, PM me.
PICS
Free Online Picture Editor - Crop and Resize photos, images, or pictures online for FREE!
Free Online Picture Editor - Crop and Resize photos, images, or pictures online for FREE!

Namco Stick $55 shipped - I believe one of the buttons needs a micro switch. It was reported to have random moments of not responding.
PICS
FRONT - Free Online Picture Editor - Crop and Resize photos, images, or pictures online for FREE!
BACK - Free Online Picture Editor - Crop and Resize photos, images, or pictures online for FREE!

Agetec Stick - Good condition. Buttons are ok, better to be replaced. $45 shipped.
PICS
Front - Free Online Picture Editor - Crop and Resize photos, images, or pictures online for FREE!
Back - Free Online Picture Editor - Crop and Resize photos, images, or pictures online for FREE!

Also have **Killzone 2 **for PS3 for sale. Game is in excellent condition, same goes for packaging and manual. $15.00 shipped

Soul Calibur IV for PS3. Game is brand new. Played it once, just couldn’t get into it. Soul Calibur 1 will always be the best. $10 shipped

PSP Slim Bundle. Really good condition. Comes with Crisis Core, Socom Tactical Stike, Socom Fireteam Bravo 2, and Grand The Auto: Liberty City. $95 shipped.
PICS

Have some other items I will throw up later when I get home.

New items added.

The two sticks are the TvC Madcatz sticks?

If so, or even if not, that’s a damn good deal.

They are both Madcatz Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Wii sticks.

Added PSP

If TvC and the sticks are still for sale on 07/30, I will buy them.

Sorry to leave you hangin’ man, but I just got hit with multiple financial obligations. I doubt these will be on sale by the time I can afford them now.

Good luck with the sale.

I would be very interested in the Wii sticks and TvC. (And potentially Soul Calibur IV)

PM sent.

Interested in PSP for my brother. Got pics? Whats included?

Added Femme Fatale.

GAH. I want that femme fatale so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. No moneys though. Q.Q

Price drop

great price on the FF, gl with your sale.

pm’d

Price drop

Sent a PM to a friend of mine who might be interested. We’ll see.

Femme fatale sold, added Namco stick.

In befoer Meus…

I’m interested in that Namco.

Namco sold, new items added.

Some rarer/older magic cards I might be interested depending on price, let me know if you have any of the following:

Survival of the Fittest
Gaea’s Cradle
U/B U/W G/W W/B G/B duals
Ravnica Shocks, same colors
Mana Crypt
Crucible of Worlds
Life from the Loam
Onslaught Fetches of most colors
Force of Will

Would be interested in one of each besides FoW (I’m an EDH player :wgrin:). I’m actually looking for low-mid quality, since I’m trying to pick these up on the cheaper side. So if you’re worried you might not be able to get rid of them because they’re hella beat up, don’t worry about that. Like really really beat up would even be ideal, lol.