WTS Tekken 5 Joystick

I have a Tekken 5 Joystick (anniversary collection) and i am trying to get rid of this since i stopped playing arcade games and i am trying to save up for a 360. I have actually only used this stick once for the newegg tournament they had a long time ago and i bought it specifically for that tournament which means its in great condition. I have had this stored under my desk for the longest time and for some reason the paint has been faded on parts of it but that doesn’t change the condition it is in cuz it still feels brand new. I am selling the whole package so that means the collectors box that it comes with (to store all tekken games) and the actual tekken 5 game which is still sealed. Any offers please contact me via this or aim l3ustal3ust1234 (best way to contact me) or email – l3ustal3ust@yahoo.com (if you email let me know who you are on the forums also) MSG back with Offers! Please some1 buy this for a fair price because i really need some money cuz im trying to buy an xbox 360. I will put up a pic when i can get a hold of a camera so please be patient if you are waiting on a pic of the joystick.

I will have this up for a few weeks and the highest offer gets the joystick (forgot to mention if you buy the joystick and you want the Collectors box + the game no extra fee for it im just trying to get rid of all of this but it is up to you if you want the game/box or not.)

wrong place, and you have to put a price to start from, forum rule.

oh i didn’t realize iw as in the tech talk cuz i couldve swore i was in the trading outlet since i was looking around in it. Mods you can close this and i will post in the trading outlet.