WTS: Tekken 6 Wireless Sticks X360 and PS3 (Art books included)

So I’ve realized I don’t need 500 arcade sticks lying around my house. Now that I have priority mail boxes, I’m going to start selling these sticks. If they don’t sell they may end up getting gutted as PCBs.

These are what’s for sale: the book and stick, no box or game. LINK

I have:

SOLD 1 slightly used (played maybe 4 hours of T6 with this) X360 Tekken 6 wireless stick that I’m willing to sell 40 + shipping in 48 states.

The following sticks have not been opened or tested. They have never been taken out of the Tekken 6 bundle. I took the games out for a mini tournament and we never used the sticks.
2 new X360 wireless T6 sticks still in the collector’s box 50 + shipping EACH in 48 states.
2 new PS3 wireless T6 sticks still in the collector’s box 50 + shipping EACH in 48 states.
Tekken 6 Box **NOT **included, sorry I don’t have any larger boxes to put them in.

Art books included with every stick.

Shipping
for sticks: Priority Mail - $15.00 per stick, possibly for 2 sticks if i can fit it in the box.

*If you buy multiple sticks, I will see if I can fit it all in the box to save on shipping but i can’t guarantee that I can fit two.

Update:
Will also add the following options for those interested.
2 *new Tekken 6 X360 Fight Stick “No Artbook” - $40 + shipping.
2 *new Tekken 6 PS3 Fight Stick “No Artbook” - $40 + shipping.
**SOLD **1 *mint Tekken 6 X360 Fight Stick “No Artbook” - $30 + shipping.

*note, will post art books for sale separately after I sell off some fight sticks without the art book and I find suitable packaging so the books don’t get damaged.

Would you be willing to sale the art book seperatly?

If I don’t get any takers for the sticks I’ll list them separately. For now I’m keeping the books with the sticks as an extra incentive since I really do need to make some space.

Received multiple questions about art book. Like I mentioned earlier I am trying to keep the sticks and arcade parts together but will consider splitting them up and hopefully make the sticks more enticing. I’m currently trying to figure out how much shipping would cost and if I even have proper packaging to ship the books.

so how much would you be willing to sell a stick WITHOUT the art book?

Will also add the following options for those interested.
2 *new Tekken 6 X360 Fight Stick “No Artbook” - $40 + shipping.
2 *new Tekken 6 PS3 Fight Stick “No Artbook” - $40 + shipping.
SOLD 1 *mint Tekken 6 X360 Fight Stick “No Artbook” - $30 + shipping.

*note, will post art books for sale separately after I sell off some fight sticks without the art book and I find suitable packaging so the books don’t get damaged.