WTS UPDATE! Will be adding a HRAP 2, HRAP 2 SA AND HRAP 3 SA

HRAP 2, HRAP 2 SA AND HRAP 3 SA COMING SOON.

I’ll be adding pictures soon, please don’t close.

Wii u Tekken TE stick brand new never opened for $110 plus shipping.

TvC sticks - $50 plus shipping.
One of the TvC sticks is modded for PS2 but still has all original wii internals so it can be reverted back to original. They both have Sanwa levers.

Text is highly preferred if possible and that way I can send pictures or answer questions right away if needed. For those those that know me if you can gift payment to help out a bit I’d really appreciate it. I am located in Colorado Springs so if you are local let me know. Here’s a pic of some sticks.

Thanks,
David
323 304 1027

Hori Vewlix (PS4) sold.
MAS stick (neo geo)sold.
Wii U TE modded (xbox one), sold.
Xbox 360 TE fightsticks (x2) sold.

Still available are the wii TvC sticks and the stock Wii u Tekken TE stick.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/425/rszd.jpg

What exactly do you mean by shells? No PCB’s or parts included?

Right now all the sticks are complete but I figured it would be easier to sell just the empty shells.

How much would the sticks be as complete?

What joystick is in the MAS?

Super
Competition
Perfect360

Regular Happ stick I think.

Please make a reasonable offer. The TE sticks are dual modded (xbox 360/PS3). The wii u stick is pad hacked for xbox one but I also have an extra one brand new never opened. One of the TvC sticks is modded for PS2 but still has all original wii internals so it can be reverted back to original. Also the stock levers in the TvC sticks have been replaced with sanwa levers.

What PS2 PCB in the TVC?

It’s a generic one, no known name brand but it works and even works with games requiring a dual shock 2. That’s the reason I installed it plus I heard it is very difficult to pad hack an original ps2 dualshock controller.

AmedoS310,

Thank you for your payment. Your HRAP VLX 4 will be shipped on Friday. Tracking number will be provided as soon as I get it.

interested in some shells (TE), pm me please

Tracking number sent via PM. Thank you once again.

MAS stick sold.

Is the te round 2?

Dual modded TE’s are original version.

Wii u TE…? I have no idea. Looks like a round 2.

HRAP 4 Vewlix delivered this morning. Thank you once again.

Thank you, sir. Stick and box came in great condition. Great seller, folks.

If you do part out a TE I’d like a shell! What’s the going rate for one of those?

You’re welcome and thank you for the feedback.

$50 but please help out with shipping fees if possible. Let me know if interested.

Thanks