WTS: Various Arcade Parts, maybe more soon (MP's moving to China sale)

I have the following buttons for sale:

10x Crown 203C buttons, Green.
6x Crown 203A buttons, Black.

The Black buttons have never been used. the Green buttons were used for a period between July and January. They are still in good condition, but have had about 10 hours of play time on them. I am moving to China in August, so I don’t need them anymore. They will be shipped from Illinois, but I will be unable to do so until I get back from Korea on August 1st. I will be flying out from the states on August 16th early morning, so I’d like to sell these by the 14th. If they get lost in the mail by that point, I cannot take any responsibility, as I will be halfway around the world. If they get sent back to me, I won’t be there to take them back.

I will ask $4 for each button shipped if purchased individually. If you buy a set of 6, I will ask $17 shipped. All of my buttons, I will ask for $40 shipped. Any other quantity, PM me for a quote.

Also selling:

Green Seimitsu Bubbletop. $4 shipped. Looks more yellowish than green, don’t know if that was a mistake on Seimitsu’s part. It looks green in good lighting, but in dim light, it looks yellow for sure.

GAMES:

PS2 $5 ea.
DDRMAX2
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3
Real Pool
Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex
Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero Rocks the 80s
Tony Hawk’s Underground
Summoner
Twisted Metal: Black
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
The Bouncer
Def Jam Vendetta
NHL Hitz 2002
NHL 2K5
World Series of Poker
Zone of the Enders (with Demo of Metal Gear) - $20

Xbox $10
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

Xbox 360 $8 ea.
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger
Street Fighter 4

Systems:
Sega Dreamcast (no controllers) $20
Xbox (unmodded, one controller) $25

Pictures: http://s739.photobucket.com/albums/xx33/MissingPersonSRK/SRK%20Sale/

I may be selling more stuff too, but I need to get back to my apartment to decide on what’s going to China and what’s staying in the US, and what’s being sold. But I want to get this thread up ASAP, as I have a very short amount of time to sell what I’m selling. I want the parts sold, and anything else I sell will go to pawn or donated to my homeys that isn’t sold on SRK.

I will also trade for a pre-hacked Madcatz 360 pad (with trigger inversion done)

Updated quantities on my buttons.

Updated with more items. More to come, pics soon coming.

Xbox 360 $8 ea.
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger
Street Fighter 4
what condition? shipping included?

BlazBlue’s in good condition. SF4 in Decent condition. Both of the cases and manuals are fine. Shipping is included.

What part of IL are you from? I may want to pick up the buttons/SF4

This thread is oldddd bro.
He stated that he’s leaving IL on Aug 16. It’s Aug 20th.

LOL man i’m so bad on dates. I start classes in 3 days…