- All right everyone, i’m back. After getting some job situations under wraps, i feel like i can continue woodworking again and do something that i enjoy. I won’t be taking any commissions after i’m done with one customer. “If you don’t like, you don’t buy.” I’m still getting used to the forums so i deleted all of my builds from this post and will probably re-up them or put them on the joystick vault website
- You can follow me on instagram - @themadnessbeast
- Facebook - Nathaniel Madbeast. I’ll have pictures of cases for sale on those pages for now until i branch out to other sites/forums.
- More cases on the way. Various roundover and chamfer edge designs.
- They will have pre drilled holes to fit a Sanwa JLF (unless you want a specific joystick)
- They will come with a top/bottom plexi/or plywood along with rubber feet, #4 x 1/2 screws for a neutrik adapter and lens wipes.
- They will need to be primed, painted and/or clear coated.
*I highly recommend screw in buttons for the top panel since the plexi i buy is very fragile.
Pine Cases (1,4,5 - $30 Each Shipped. Your Layout Choice. 11.5 x 9 x 2.25 inches)
Bamboo Hitbox (2 - $37 Shipped. 13.25 x 6 7/8 x 2.25 inches)
Country Maple Hitbox (3 - $37 Shipped - 13 5/8 x 7 1/8 x 2.25 inches)