WTS: Various Custom Arcade Stick Cases and....Soaps?- $35-50 Each Shipped (U.S Only) Check 1st Post

Do you have any wide-body boxes available/plan on doing any in the future? I bought the purpleheart/cherry hitbox a few months ago and I love it, but I’d like to get something a wider so it fits my lap better.

I also would love to pick up a Widebody Hitbox in the future, these look fantastic.

Hi everyone, things have been real busy ever since I started a Facebook and Instagram thread. (Maybe I should delete those posts.) A lot of commissions have come from those 2 in particular. I’m trying to get them done in a timely fashion but now that I’m working again, the struggle will begin. I’ll have to start up a queue again. I have 5 cases to build for customers so I’ll update the first page tomorrow

Devastator does some awesome work, just finished my new Hitbox tonight

Holy shit, that dbfz case is unreal :open_mouth:

Custom “mix” box case he made a while back. The craft is amazing.

New cases added folks. Check the top of the page.

Shot you a pm.

Interested in a non-hitbox with a plexi face (but it looks like 1 and 4 are sold). LMK when you update your stock with something like that. I’m not too picky. Thanks!

I love to purchase a hitbox case #2, please let me know when their back in stock, thank you!

pm’d :smile:

PM incoming.

Will be PMing soon :grin: