WTS: Viewsonic CD4220 42" Commercial Display $500 OBO

Viewsonic CD4220 Commercial Display - 42"

FIRE SALE! I’m moving and need to get it gone…

$500 obo

I’ve got my gaming monitor - Viewsonic CD4220 42" Commercial Display up for sale. We’ve just had a new baby and my game room has been converted. It’s currently sitting in a box waiting for a new owner.

Please see details/pics/etc on Viewsonic’s site:

http://www.viewsonic.com/products/cd4220.htm

Also pricing info can be found here:

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=viewsonic cd4220&um=1&hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=643&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=378407320701632080&sa=X&ei=08l1T-yDKZLW2wX9iLi3DQ&ved=0CGQQ8wIwAA

As you can see it goes new for $1,700 MINIMUM and mine has hardly ANY use.

Also note that it needs to be mounted to your wall (no stand), and that because it is basically a large computer monitor you need to have a sound bar or speakers attached. You can find the Viewsonic speakers and stand all over the internet though…

There was a thread in the Tech Talk forum detailing lag free TV’s detailing how the Viewsonic Commercial Displays are the best of the best as they do not have ANY post-processing that creates input lag. You should be able to do a search and find it…

If you’re interested PM me or send me an email jleverant@gmail.com

The New Definitive HDTV Lag FAQ

I’ve played on one of these and they are FANTASTIC. Good luck with the Sale man!

Evawingzero - thanks for the heads up, a lot of people haven’t heard about commercial displays and they are kind of rare so hopefully someone will appreciate it and get it out of my closet! :slight_smile:

I believe this is what Capcom uses at there fight club events. Due to the no lag and all. Someone scoop this!

pm sent

That’s cool about Fight Clubs… there are a couple models of commercial displays out there, but I’m partial to Viewsonic… its crazy because it’s got some different capabilities than most TV’s, can display in Portrait, can be daisy-chained using a special cord to make a display wall, lots of versatility…

Found the Tech Talk thread…

I would so buy it if I had the cash…

pm sent

JCL - replied

Tripp man I’d love to keep it local, let me know what u can do ive told one other guy I’d be interested in possible trade for musical instruments, preferably guitar gear or a tenor sax…

Get with me. I have plenty of music gear or probably anything else you could want.

replied to tripp and jcl’s PMs… let me know…

JCL - sent shipping costs via UPS ground w/ insurance…

Still available, first that comes w/ cash or acceptable trade gets it. Make me an offer!

Hey did you get my pm?

will you ship to uk?

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Shipping to UK would be pretty rough, probably over $200, I’d do it but it’d have to be included in the price. As of today I’m lowering asking price to $800…

any pics?

No but I can snap some if someone is interested. It’s boxed up right now, but I will see what I can do this week…

tripp - PM replied…