WTS/WTT Brand new MAS stick P360

I purchased a mas stick for my friend who unfortunately can’t afford to buy it from me now, and i’m out 200 bucks. I’ve used the stick personally a couple of times to test for functionality but i’m not a big fan of american style sticks, i use japanese style personally.
Exact link of the product: http://www.arcadeshock.com/items/pro-arcade-sticks~mas~hori~/capcom-style-fighting-stick-ps-ps2-perfect-360-concave-buttons-cspsps2stick-mas-detail.htm

It has a p360 stick, and concave buttons.
I don’t know why he wanted concave buttons, but those are easily, and cheaply changed.

What i’m looking for is 100 dollars+shipping, or a Hori Real Arcade Pro 3(new or barely used).

EDIT: PS2 with 6 buttons+ a start and select.
Adding photos as well.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

I’m located in London Ontario Canada, it’s a couple hours from toronto.

Update: Lowered price to 100 to offset cost of getting convex buttons for the stick.

Update2: Will trade for a ps2 custom sanwa stick as well.

Trades?

what system is it for? ps2 with only 6 buttons?

Why would you need more than 6?

Explore Thetechnique Explore Thetechnique

Couple of pictures of the stick in use.

And one of me holding it.

Explore Thetechnique

Great Price, someone snatch this one up!

damn i would’ve bought this right away if it was a regular sized Mas :sad:

I personally hate the 6 buttons because to me, it seems too close to the joystick.

If it was the 8 button layout, I’d use the last 3 rows, making the space between the joystick and buttons, more bearable.

personally for me i get an 8 button setup for my Mas because in any case one of the 6 buttons starts fucking up (which has happend) i swap out one of the 2 buttons that are not used and replace it with the one thats starting to mess up.

How much for the Rock-em Sock-em robots? :wow:

NOT FOR SALE, SIR! :sweat:

$110 canadian or american?

It doesn’t really matter. Whatever is easiest for you. The exchange rate is so close its only a 6 dollar difference.

if i don’t let you know in 24 hours, i can’t afford it.

So how bout that Trade Immortal?

Too bad the only jap stick i have is a modded agetec for my ps2 which was made with my noob style touch.lol

Update: Lowered price to 100 to offset price of getting new buttons for the stick.

…dammit now i wish i REALLY had the money to buy this.

ImmortalTechnique- is that a mini mas stick or the regular full size one?

i’m very interested in this though, hit me back asap bro

It’s a mini one, ps2, 6 buttons+start select, and p360. Pictures of it above.