WTS/WTT: Shoes and more

i am open to any offers just hit me up. just would Perfer selling but all trades and deals are welcomed. I will no ship outside of USA unless you pay for shipping. here are the following items i am looking for i can be reached at dbrown8320@gmail.com for a quick response.

items i am looking for
Street fighter avi edition stick
or just shoot me offers

Hp docking station only missing the adapter. $35.00 + 17.00 shipping

Size 11 Ice creams TK edition
$50.00 shipped

Size 11 ice creams $35.00 shipped

Carmelo Anthony McFarlane Sportspicks Series 8 Action Figure with variant $45.00 obo
Ebay link - Carmelo Anthony McFarlane Sportspicks Series 8 - eBay (item 260725175191 end time Jan-23-11 10:02:16 PST)

Ladainian Tomlinson McFarlane Figure $20.00 obo
Ebay link - Ladainian Tomlinson McFarlane figure - eBay (item 260725180205 end time Jan-23-11 10:10:21 PST)

Dragon ball Z button up shirt $30.00 obo

Original Xbox controller $15.00

Mortal Kombat Deception Series 1 Action Figure Raiden - $70.00 obo
Mortal Kombat Deception Series 1 Action Figure Sub-zero - $50.00 obo

PM’ed

• are these shipped prices?

yes.

Also if you want me to take the bat-top off the ps3 stick i will replace it with the ball top that came with the stick.

Um I mean emailed

lol i replied back

360 stick pending to punkpc

pm’d :stuck_out_tongue:

Trading xbox 360 marvel vs capcom 2 T.E stick to punkpc for his Tekken 5 collection stick. will post tracking number when i ship item.

Just gonna pop in here to say that Deedogg is legit, I’ve dealt with him before. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE PEOPLE. :slight_smile:

Price dropped on the paw stick 90 bucks.

Just make sure you don’t post the tracking # here… :wink:

ok i will send it to your email or PM you when i send it.

Bumping

Payment sent for Hori Fighting Stick 3

Payment has been refunded due to the expensive shipping.

Fedex charges 60+ for shipping. I’m not profiting at all off this deal. like i said when i sent you a pm sorry for the inconvenience

Xbox 360 stick has been shipped to punkpc. tracking info has been sent to his email.

bumping

Updated thread with items i am looking for . as for more pics of the jordan jacket i am currently out of town so when i get back i will take more pictures.

360 te has been delivered to punkpc.

still interested in offers hit me up!

what size is the jackets & shirt?