WTT/S: A crapton of Magic cards for cheap/PCB

I have easily $250+ worth of Magic the Gathering cards, with playmats, Starter edition boxes w/novels, counters, sleeves, and holders. All the cards are from 2008 and older, so nothing very recent. There are quite a few older cards if you’re a newcomer to Magic this might be for you. I’ll have pictures up soon.

Pretty much every card is in pristine condition, as I put them in sleeves when I got them, except for some of the older cards I had. I’m just trying to get rid of them because I don’t play anymore (Just Duels of the Planeswalkers on PS3/PC), they are taking up too much space, and I’m moving soon and I really don’t want to take them with me.

I’m looking to get a PCB, preferably the first gen of the PS360 or a MC Cthulu.
I’m also willing to take 24mm screw-ins, preferably clear Seimitsu, just let me know what you have.
Money is good too, I’m just asking for $50, which is a steal.

interested once u have pics up.

Yea, pics and a few special cards listed might get me to pull the trigger…

Agreed also mats especially mats!

also stalkin this thread

like a sexy tiger

Pics will be coming monday or tuesday. Right now they are all in a box at my parents house, which is 40 minutes away from where I’m living now, and when I move this time, the rest of my crap needs to be out of their house. So I appreciate your patience :slight_smile: