WTT: Seimitsu LS-32-01 for Seimitsu LS-56-01

Lightly used, still works perfectly. Used it in my SE and then bought the LS-56 for my HRAP EX, and now highly prefer that stick, so I’d like to get one for my SE for consistency’s sake. I’ll also throw in a few extra bucks your way if you can toss in a MS mounting plate and an octogate with the LS-56-01. Black balltop will be included. Balltop color of your LS-56 doesn’t matter.

can you tell me why u prefer the 56 ?

I prefer the LS-56-01 as well. I tried the LS-32 and didn’t like the short shaft, interior bulk, and how it raises up when pushed against the gate. LS-32 is a good stick, but I don’t know why it is more popular than an LS-56-01. Also dustwashers are compatible with JLF shaft cover dustwashers so you can use them with Arthongs custom washers.

Pluses
-Smaller overall like the JLF
-Longer shaft
-Harder spring
-doesn’t jump up when you ride the gate hard
-Options for different colored shaft covers. Works with the LS-40 shaft covers that come in multiple colors.
-Has an octagon gate option.
-can use the dustwashers from tek-innovations.com

Huh? In my experience, my LS-56 has a much shorter shaft than my other sticks. In fact that’s my only gripe with my LS-56, but everything else about it is so good that it makes me prefer it. Probably has to do with the MS plate, but unfortunately, there’s no S-style plate for the LS-56 :frowning:

Anyways, yeah, besides that, the LS-56 is just a far more solid stick, and it’s the only stick that I prefer having an octogate on, as the Seimitsu octogate doesn’t increase throw the way Sanwa octogates do.

Still looking for offers btw. And to answer some PMs I’ve received, unfortunately I will not simply take money at this time. I need to do a straight trade.

Length of Shaft for Sanwa JLF from end of Ball Top to start of Mounting Plate is 32.5mm.
Length of Shaft for Seimitsu LS-32, LS-32-01 from end of Ball Top to start of Mounting Plate is 27.5mm.
Length of Shaft for Seimitsu LS-33 from end of Ball Top to start of Mounting Plate is 26mm.
Length of Shaft for Seimitsu LS-40, LS-40-01 from end of Ball Top to start of Mounting Plate is 29.5mm.
Length of Shaft for Seimitsu LS-55, LS-55-01 from end of Ball Top to start of Mounting Plate is 33.5mm.
Length of Shaft for Seimitsu LS-56, LS-56-01 from end of Ball Top to start of Mounting Plate is 32mm.

Measurements from Sanwa and Seimitsu Catalog.

So yes, the Shaft of Seimitsu LS-56(-01) is longer than LS-32(-01), like rtdzign said.

I thought the LS-56 didn’t fit into the SE/TE?

Huh, guess that’s just an effect of the MS mounting plate then? I’m sure it’s not just me, a friend of mine who picked up the stick after using his stock TE mentioned the shorter stick as the very first thing he noticed (without me saying anything about it to him).

With an MS mounting plate, it does. With that, it fits in the stick the same way a JLF does.

bump. Open to offers.