WTT: street fighter 15th anniversary arcade stick, AIAB stick

street fighter 15th anniversary arcade stick(ps2/xbox) there’s only 1 thing wrong with it, when i got it off of ebay, the up direction didn’t work…it might be something loose inside, i didn’t even check. everything else works fine.

arcade in a box stick(xbox360) i think the link to the image is here ‘http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6467/dscf0475o.th.jpg

please note, i will trade either one of these sticks for a ps2 joystick with sanwa parts. hit me up if you’re interested.

Please post prices.

Yes, what Soarer5 said.

And thank us for checking the auction?
Can’t do that here either.

edited.

Where in NJ are you located?

Anyone know if the anniversary stick Pcb will work with a GC joybox convertor?

you interested in trading for your happ stick?

so you bought the AIAB from dude last week and are selling it already for the same price? lol Hmmm whats wrong with it?

I am very interested…anything you want in trade?

nothing wrong with it, i realized that i’m not an american parts guy. i’m either going back to controller or sticking with japanese parts from now on. i grew up on american parts, so i thought maybe i’d like it again but, it’s not what i remember it being when i was younger, then again…i did have smaller hands.

elizabeth nj

well, honestly…i would rather have the cash. that’s the main reason i’m selling all my sticks in the 1st place :frowning:

well, honestly…i would rather have the cash. that’s the main reason i’m selling all my sticks in the 1st place :frowning:

elizabeth

elizabeth

if you guys can, PM me if you’re really interested bc i sometimes forget to check the post, but i will be trying to keep up with the post as best i can :wink:

ok, cool. just wondering. let me see what i can do :slight_smile: