X.f.l.a.t

Anybody use Twelve’s 2nd Super Art? I only use it against people wihtout AA’s they can do on wakeup IE: Chun, Makoto, Hugo. Instant SA2 really amazes peepz watching :lovin:

I only use it when messing around. And messing around, I still go with X.C.O.P.Y. over X.F.L.A.T.

It’s a shame SAII doesn’t do as much damage air-to-air as it does air-to-ground, really. That would have made it more useful.

It’s a bad super. Its only use is to remind you how unfair it can be using Twelve. I do like XCOPY though. Once in a while you can secure a round with that super and then you have no bar the next round. No bar+Twelve+opponent having tons of bar = done.

After winning a few matches with XNDL I decided to give Twelve’s other SA’s a go and so:

Matches Won Using XFLAT: 1/3
Matches Won Using XCOPY: 2/3

For some reason people kept freaking out once they saw Twelve turn into thier character :wonder: I was able to tag a EX fireball whoring Ryu with XFLAT so I would have to agree that XCOPY is better.

BTW: XNDL is semi-usefull on wakeup…as long as they’re not in your face.

No, no, no, no, NO.

X.N.D.L. gets stuffed by a ton of pokes.

X.N.D.L. has slow start-up and terrible recovery.

X.N.D.L. burns too much valuable meter to throw it out there as a random guess.

Wake-up super = bad idea.

If the other player is stupid enough to whiff a laggy move right in front of your face as you get up, fine. Otherwise… no. X.N.D.L. should only be used after a cr.LK xx LP AXE hit confirm and SOMETIMES as an anti-air or after a air dash MP/whatever reset, depending on the situation.

I like messing around with X.C.O.P.Y. because it’s a good way to learn how to play Twelve without relying on EX moves. You’re playing Twelve normally because you don’t have to ‘land’ the super either, so you’re never trying to engineer situations that way (like you would with X.F.L.A.T. when you specifically start looking to land it). I like using X.C.O.P.Y. against Ken, Oro, Elena and Akuma… X.C.O.P.Y. Ken is too much fun. The way you switch from running away to instant rushdown can screw some people up but it’s still a mostly garbage super. It’s just a fun garbage super is all. It’s not even that useful against another Twelve player, because EX dive owns Twelve hard (as does jump back HP).

Pick X.N.D.L., embrace the EX moves, learn his cr.LK xx LP AXE hit confirm.

Which is what happens to me alot. People whiff UOH’s and other laggy stuff just inside poking range for me.

Yes, using XCOPY on Akuma players is too much fun. They freak out and yourush them back LOL. Did you mean that XFLAT is’nt usefull against Twelve in a mirror match? Or XCOPY?

lol

That would be xcopy.

Didn’t we already secure that XFLAT is stupid horrible?

No, I meant X.C.O.P.Y.

The fact that X.F.L.A.T. does horrible air-to-air damage negates its one potential use.