(X360) Madcatz TE Joystick and Button Fix

I’ve been scouting the forums for hours on a fix for these, but all threads merely say theres’ a problem and I can’t find a FIX for the life of me. If somebody could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Symptoms:

Typical RT/RB buttons not working.
Typical Loss of Signal after 1-2hrs of play (Please reconnect controller)
The U/L side of the joystick does not register at all.

I’ve tried getting a hold of madcatz tech support, but I’ve never had a single person answer. EVER. Even Filed a Better Business Bureau report with no response after leaving numerous messages with their tech support. Anyone else have this problem as well?

they didn’t responsd to a BBB inquest? wows.

Is your report on the BBB website yet? If so can you link it?

http://www.bbb.org/san-diego/business-reviews/computers-software-and-services/mad-catz-inc-in-san-diego-ca-11000384/

There’s for madcatz.

*BBB Rating
Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F. Reason for this F rating include: *

Yikes.

just open it up, check to see if the buttons are connected all the way. some of the wires might be loose.

sounds like pcb issue, if you can’t get a hold of madcatz to get you to service your stick or send you a new pcb, I guess your only option really is to remove the old pcb and get one by other means. Maybe buy one off of someone on here, or padhack a 360 controller. First off I would obviously open up the stick and check for loose connections.

F rating

my god

F-Tier ftw