Xbox 360 Juri Sparring Partner

juri

Hello there, first post so go easy on me haha,

I’ve just picked up SSF4 again and, to put it truthfully, I suck HARDCORE. I have a 2x% online win ratio.

I really wanna get better, to a level where I can play a bit more competitively. I play Blazblue high level, yet I can’t seem to get to grips with SSF4 at all. This gets super frustrating as I’m used to being able to hold my own in fierce and frantic matches, yet on SSF4 I just get dicked on all the time. It just makes me want to smash the shit out of my arcade stick and never look back. I’ve been a fan of fighting games for years, yet I’ve never bothered to pick up Street Fighter. I was wondering if anyone out there wanted to help me practice my Juri / the mechanics of the game and point me in the right direction?

I’m from the UK, South East London. I play on the 360, and my GT is the same as my SRK handle. vHighwind. I play internationally sometimes and it’s mostly lag free.

Oh, and if this is in the wrong place (I considered posting it in the Newbie section) please move / delete it.

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Did you look at this and this?

Welp, gonna post my stuff in there now, cheers dude haha.