Xbox 360 Madcatz TE stick - driver to make the guide button work on pc?

I’m using a TE on a 360 and pc. I was wondering if there’s a way to get the Guide button to be recognized as an extra button on a pc?

Should be #13 IIRC. Go under :

Start Menu > Control Panel > Devices & Printers > Controller > Right Click > Game Controller Settings > Properties

Should show that #13 should be the guide button.

Make sure that under your settings for whatever games you are playing on your PC, that it recognizes the controller, and it does work properly for the game.

Only with GFWL would the Guide actually recognize as something.

There is no Button 13 for Xbox 360 Controllers by the way.
You are thinking PlayStation 3.

Only 10 buttons are showing (8 buttons, select and start) , none of which are the guide button. I’ve been searching around on google and it seems that the guide button normally doesn’t work on a pc. Have you had it work before? I’ve heard that you can modify the XBCD drivers, but I can’t find any more info on it.

That explains things. My stuff is dual-modded with a ChImp. My bad. Computer recognizes it as a ChImp and thought that all controllers are like that. Sorry, don’t want to spread bad stuff around here. :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe that the Guide button triggers the Home button on the keyboard.

Not sure about a regular 360 controller, but it doesn’t on a TE. I’m fairly certain it doesn’t on a regular one either going on what I’ve been reading online