XCM Cross Battle Adapter 2.0 360 to PS3 converter

Hey. I’ve been looking for a 360 to PS3 converter so I can use my 360 pad when I go to tournaments that run PS3 setups. Just wondering if this converter is good. I’ve looked at some and I’ve heard there is bad lag on them, but I’ve heard good things about this one, but I just want to be sure.

here is the link:
Buy XCM Cross Battle Adapter 2.0 (PS3?) - Play-Asia.com

Please if there are any better converters out there let me know.

Much appreciated =D

Bump

I used it , for not that long, it works ok. to be fair. i didnt quite give it extensive test but it worked great. i heard about the lag issues, so i decided to ebay it. I went with a dual mod instead. costs the same really.

XCM = potential lag, easy, no mod required
dual mod = no lag, requires you to do work on your stick.

for me, the price points are pretty similar.

I was intending to use it on a controller not stick. I don’t think you can dual mod a controller???

You can dualmod a controller but usually, they feel a little bit loose (as in the buttons and Dpad) after hacking it open. Obviously, varies from each pad (but it seemed to have gone loose with all my PS1/2/3 pads I’ve opened). When dualmodding it though, it will still have to go into a PCB box (unless you have a very small PCB which can fit within the pad too).

http://shoryuken.com/f177/dual-modded-madcatz-360-fightpad-how-lots-pics-209334/

Of course, that just covers the fightpad, not sure if that’s what you’re using.