Kinetix thinks that Fabio means strong punch when he says sp. Kinetix is also bored and has a little time, so…
close st. forward -> forward roll kick -> st. jab [x teleport] reset
- This pretty much works on everyone, but I think that there’s a few chars where even the st. jab misses (not at home to test, no time either).
command grab -> close st. forward -> (sj. cancel) sj. roundhouse
- Yang’s best reset, but the close st. forward after the command grab is char specific (chun, makoto, etc.).
fabio already covered: [st. strong] ex roll kick -> st. strong/jab [x teleport] reset
- st. strong is an option here because sometimes ex roll kick is used in wake-up
( corner )
palm -> st. fierce
palm -> slash x2, slash x2, st. fierce reset.
- Mantis slashes after the palm are char specific, so for those chars you can’t slash you can possibly reset with a st. fierce (not sure who you can’t reset in the corner with a st. fierce).
( corner )
close st. forward -> slash x2 -> st. fierce
- different reset/combo for close st. forward if you’re in the corner
Fabio pretty much has the gist of what to do after the reset. Some of these mix-ups are dependent on the type of reset used:
- command grab
- close st. forward
- [ex] slash
- low forward/short x [ex] slash
- st. strong/fierce x [ex] slash
- UOH -> st. short x ex slash (or other hit confirmable ex slashes also)
- do nothing and bait something to punish
Doing all this makes me think that maybe this forum should also have “the complete _____” thread. Any comments on what I typed, should be corrected/added/whatever, fire away.
x2 - means times 2
st jab [x teleport] - the ‘x teleport’ within the brackets indicates that you could cancel the jab into a teleport if you wanted to