1st. Rodney Allen
2nd. Sage Ruto
3rd. Brandon Ming
5th. Marcus
6th. Guilty
7th. Nick
8th. Shanna

got any vids?

so how did you guys make out? ybm make well or are ya’ll in da red?

We should have videos up soon consisting of the interviews, matches, and random goofy stuff that was recorded. Also if you had friends that came I’m pretty sure they have video also. I once again thank everyone that made it. The tourney was awesome and some of the best matches I’ve ever seen. Some people even said our tourney was the best one they’ve ever been to.

LOL at my name spelled wrong “”“Quiton”" QUINTON!!! whatever its not that important lolololol.

Great matchs I learned alot about my weaknesses and im planning on filling in these gaps and getting stronger. Third place still is not bad. But im still weak and need much improvement!

This Hookz…I corrected it for you fam!
P.S. Congratulations “Q” for ranking soooo high up. I know you wanted the crown, but you went head up against St. Louis BEST player & did your thang. Its all about growth, learning from your mistakes…Next Time “Don’t think he can beat you…KNOW you CAN beat him”

I think Sage forgot the 2nd part of your question…We broke about even. This was more so about people taking us serious, & trying to give gamers the best possible experience they’ve ever had in St. Louis, in hopes we all can come together in the future & make it better. Since this was my 1st one…i learned from the few mistakes we made & next time…will be even MORE EPIC than this one!