Yellow LB-30-N

I’m currently looking for a reasonably priced yellow Sanwa LB-30-N bat-top. The only place I’ve been able to find them so far has been Lizard Lick. I really don’t want to wait a month just for a bat top, so I’m wondering if anyone has seen the yellow ones somewhere else that has a more reasonable ship time. Overseas is fine (I’m in the US).

best bet might be to wait on akihabarashop to open, or just hit the trading post and try and find someone to buy one off of.

aki shop doesnt have yellow bat tops, I bought mines from LL and waited about 3 weeks for delivery.

Yeah, I checked aki shop last week when they opened, and they didn’t have the yellow tops.

EDIT: Also, I haven’t been on the site for at least 6 months, so no Trading Outpost action for me. :frowning:

You can still buy stuff :smiley: Just not sell. Make a WTB: LB-30-N yellow thread.

Hi Digital.Warlock,
They don’t make LB-30-N in yellow anymore. It’s not available from Sanwa, I have tried to order it. If a store has stock of them left, they probably won’t have them for very long.

-Nareg

Well, that would explain things. I was kind of worried about this, actually. :sad:

Thanks for the info, Nareg.

Looks like I may be ordering it from Lizard Lick after all, since it’ll probably take me as long to get 50 posts (the number needed to start a new thread in the trading post) as it would for LL to ship a bat top out to me.

Oh well. Thanks guys.

Wow, LB-30-N is not made anymore?

I wonder if cuz the yellow was off/didn’t match the other yellow Sanwa components.

hugs my yellow set

Just to be clear, the other colors are still in production, but i haven’t been able to get the yellow ones for 2 months. I don’t know why they stopped- just whenever I try to get it they tell me “Unavailable.”