YOOOOOOOOOOO cf time again bitches! Ny 9/13

YOU KNOW THE DEAL

Location: NYC MOtt st. Here is a link if you get lost or whatever http://maps.google.com/maps?q=8+mott...98608654496215

START TIME WILL BE***: SEVEN O CLOCK and registratioin will be at SIX!!!:bgrin::bgrin::bgrin:

This TIME IT WILL BE A 2V2 OMG!***!!! get fucking HYPE!!!:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Prize Structure***: 70/20/10 if i get over 20 people SO BRING FUCKING PEOPLE PLEASE!!! If any lower winner takes ALL!!!:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Rules:NO same character, Character LOCK, and SINGLE GAME all the WAY THROUGH :). I might wanna do double elim but I might be feeling lazy.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

IF WE GET A SHIT LOAD OF PEOPLE 3V3 can happen SO HYPE IT UP SON LET’s GO!!! :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLAAAYYY THAT ONLINE PRACTICE AND COME ON DOWN!!! son!!!:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

CUrrent standings:

Justin has won about 3 of the CF battles so far.

MArn won one…well come on people STEP IT UP SON!!!
:xeye::xeye::xeye::xeye:

Let me know how ya feel about this stuff people SO POST!!!

fucking weaboo rules

Holy shit Tinshi you are the worst poster ever… doesn’t mean you don’t hold good tournaments though. This time I will probably make it out, see ya there.

I love 2v2 teams… Too bad I have to go to a wedding that day. ):<

i suck at 3s so i decided to quit but then somehow i went to ctf one day and kicked so much ass.

not until justin showed me how pathetic i was. so im not playing anytime soon :smiley:

Mr Quotes and myself might be showing up to dominate as either Team “I Parried That” or Team “The Black Telephone That Never Rings”.

Haven’t decided yet.

hehe, goodshit i missed this…who wants to team???

who wants to team up with a :wow:YANG:wow: player?

**Son, I’d be honored to be your tag team pard. Team LAZY (frenzii+AntiShoto)= on the road to the top 3 once again!!!

**What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, unless you keep picking on your wounds like a quitter.

We await your return, warrior…**

-AntiShoto-

[quote=“Shutupman, post:9, topic:46851”]

**Son, I’d be honored to be your tag team pard. Team LAZY (frenzii+AntiShoto)= on the road to the top 3 once again!!!

O YES LAZYBOI AND ANTI SHOTO WATS GOOD

Shutupman - thanks a lot for the inspiring advice. A ryu soldier will never back down from any challenge. :slight_smile:

If I can come by next saturday, ill join the tournament for sure. ill keep that date free :smiley:

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, unless you keep picking on your wounds like a quitter.

We await your return, warrior…

Yo on sum real shit, i wanna see LI there, i wanna see NJ there, i wanna see BK there, i wanna see BX there… shit i wanna see texas there…yo marn let mii get my win back against u :lovin:

just curious but who are guys and what characters do each of you play?
if i go to the tournament, i wouldnt know who any of you guys are.

yo i got my shit rocked in the last tourney but ima be in there for this one to show my support…i might drag some marvel players with me…lol

I’ll be there.

Anyone interested in buying a black nintendo DS lite with Final Fantasy Tactics A2 for 100? DS is slighty used in box with everything but no box for tactics.

Damn amir that’s mad lazy of you to sell like that on the tournament forums lol. I am down for whoever wants to team just let me know. I will take whoever PMs me or speaks to me on aim about it. TInshi09

Looks like I am going. I asked my friend (chino) from ctf to join me and he agreed :smiley:

yo, i wanna have the 3rd strike machine boomin that night, seeing as how its rite next to sfIV, we gotta make noise for every match, no matter how scrubby lmao

**I say we make shit poppin for Saturday since it’ll be hype as hell. To the top 3 we go!

Team LAZI BOI-BK (Frenzii+AntiShoto)**

I’ve been practicing for this… online :nunchuck: