York-U Before we all start failing Tourney RESULTS!

Ok
Cruxay (andrew) has the brackets in his car.
Until then:

Results:
3s - 19 entrants

1. AdamB
  2. Paul
  3. Don
  4. Tom
  5. G3nn
  6. Ocean
  7. King
  8. Butch
  9. Bry
  10. Dark Dragon
  11. Cyrus
  12. Melvin
  13. Matt
  14. Tommy
  15. Gerjay
  16. Cruxay
  17. Chacha man
  18. Nelson
  19. Q

cvs2 - 12 entrants

1. Wing
  2. Noodleman
  3. Yellows4
  4. Gerjay
  5. Ratio1beatdown
  6. krasshole
  7. Cruxay
  8. Cyrus
  9. Tommy
  10. FTK
  11. Ray P
  12. MJ

mvc2 - 10 entrants

1. Jiggabry
  2. Gerjay
  3. G3nn
  4. Ivan
  5. Ratio1beatdown
  6. Adil
  7. Poeta
  8. Matt
  9. Nagata Lock II
  10. TigerLee

Anyway GG’s to all.
i’ll update as the brackets are recieved.
Tourney Highlights:
major upsets in all games. i’ll let people spell it out.
Personal :
me losing to noodleman then gerjay :xeye:
id like to note that both were very close.
ps: wing ur a cheapass
BEFORE nathan makes an ass of me (as he very well should), i couldnt even make ONE kara dp.
yes thats right im that bad. i now give full bragging rights to nathan. i retire from kara dp.

thanks to nagata for the support and special SPECIAL thanks to Cruxay and others who helped out to keep it smooth.

ALSO:
happy birthday to Annie.
i hope she liked the present. great dinner (total: 518$) and i hope they had fun at the clubzzzz.

post edited

Tell everybody who was 5th at 3S! Ok fine I’ll do it… ME!

Edit: Oh and Cyrus talked all big about kara-dragon punch being “easy” and that he’d take my bet for $10 and do it 7 out of 10 tries. But today, he didn’t wanna take the bet… but wanted to try it anyway. He tried about thirty times before he landed even one. After that he was landing it maybe once every 10-15 tries. Even though he shouldn’t have run his month like that, 10% is around where my kara-dp is also so I can’t be too hard on him. He ran a good tourney though. :tup:

great tourny… decent turn out… very random… i suck at 3s… etc etc

these bracets may make little to NO SENSE wat so ever but i just got back from a very long nite (which cyrus pussied out of) so please bear with them as they may not be 100% accurate.

3s - 19 entrants

1. AdamB
  2. Paul
  3. Don
  4. Tom
  5. G3nn
  6. Ocean
  7. King
  8. Butch
  9. Bry
  10. Dark Dragon
  11. Cyrus
  12. Melvin
  13. Matt
  14. Tommy
  15. Gerjay
  16. Cruxay
  17. Chacha man
  18. Nelson
  19. Q

cvs2 - 12 entrants

1. Wing
  2. Noodleman
  3. Yellows4
  4. Gerjay
  5. Ratio1beatdown
  6. krasshole
  7. Cruxay
  8. Cyrus
  9. Tommy
  10. FTK
  11. Ray P
  12. MJ

mvc2 - 10 entrants

1. Jiggabry
  2. Gerjay
  3. G3nn
  4. Ivan
  5. Ratio1beatdown
  6. Adil
  7. Poeta
  8. Matt
  9. Nagata Lock II
  10. TigerLee

(if i got shit wrong please dont rape/flame me… just lemme know and ill gladly edit it)

thanks for commin everyone. Thanks cyrus, thanks king, whoever ran marvel… thanks, thanks marc for setting the machines to event mode… i tried to give u a call afterwards but u already changed ur number lol, and thanks annie for the gift/card that was tooooo nice of you.

i would end this post with cyrus’ new club name… but i forgot it already as i am insanely tired… ill leave justin to post that shit… nite.

STAVROS!

i would like mysticexil scammed me to come to this tournment cause he promised me there is cvs1 tournment, but yet, no sight of that game.

oh, the REAL results thread

ggs to all. too bad lmy necro didn’t make it to semis :\

Switch me and Ocean. I come first alphabetically. And intellectually. k thx.

hmmmm I think for marvel Ivan came fourth Im pretty sure. Good tournament lots of fun, can any one say, “thats a solid ground combo”!!

This was a good time even though I didn’t enter anything outside of MvC2 just for something to do.

Where was CvS1? I think that’s why A LOT of people came in the first place. If it somehow ended up at ORBIT then it’s all good.

So many tight matches in CvS2 like Jason vs Roger, Gerjay vs Roger and Wing vs Jay.

I went 4 - 2 in $1 matches. Wing’s Nako is cheap.

Adam B breaks the curse.

Thanks to Cyrus for organizing the event. Also big thanks to The Treasurer Cruxay and directors King, Nathan/Gerjay and Jason (somewhat in CvS2, who ran that tourney?).

STAVROS!

Damn straight. phucking guy stole my money haha!

GG’s to everyone!

Very dissapointing day. . . however I do like the cove arcade compared to Orbit.

Lack of dance machines = more chillin environment.

Just wish marvel had sentinel =\

changes made… and justin i ran cvs2 up until mvc2 finals started and nothing was happening so i just handed it off to someone and played rf2. SHOULDA HAD A TOURNY FOR THAT! i woulda owned it!

and stryder ur lucky u made it as far as you did!! my dudley wasnt in beasting mode yesterday. but gg neways

STAVROS

hah and when I said it wasn’t there you thought I was blind ;o

post edited

Alphabetically?? maybe. Intellectually? that depends…

nah man.
i stole ur bike.
its ok tho.
cause “that was a solid ground combo”.

is wing that 12 year old kid that brings hella bad luck to the craps tables

Omg you actually switched me and ocean. You’re the best. Even though you dont understand the fundamental arcade concept of “loser pays… winner stays” :razz:

what the fuck did you say about annie?

lol. what r u talking about. watson said ben brings bad luck to craps table.