You have got to be kidding me, Police on lookout for pedobear stickers

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry that the onion didn’t do this and this news story is actually real.

[media=youtube]71MCA59Krls[/media]

my mind is blown…

My oh my.

It’s like I’m rediscovering 2007 all over again… I’m surprised it took the media this long to make an overblown and dramatic story about an Internet meme. I thought the freaking out over 4ch was old, old news.

why America…why do you continue to fail me…

edit: omg i just watch the vid this bitch is the dumbest bitch ever elected in office do she even know what a fucking meme is why would pedobear…wait i just listen to the rest of this WHY THE FUCK WOULD A SEXUAL PERDTOR DRESS AS A BEAR TO GET INTO THE PANTS OF KIDS???DO THEY NOT FUCKING WATCH TO CATCH A PREDATOR!!! WHY AMERICA WHY!!!

I could’ve sworn the media had already covered pedobear, but I’ll just bear with this and assume they haven’t since the video is pretty funny.

O_O They’re everywhere!

Say “bear” 3 times and bear will come in here to pedo all of us.

It begins…

LOL at FAILure to understand.
Pedobear is actually the opposite of what they think it is. Not only that, but Anon performed an offensive against some black pedo sites. The fail is strong with this one.

Doesn’t this pre-date the Penn state scandal? I could swear I saw this MONTHS ago.

Hmm… must research this…

this stupidity is too much to bear

So pedos hide themselves by using an internet meme…I’ll bear that in mind.

I don’t get it. The bear is known for pedophilia. So… As a rapist, do they think I would have “RAPE TIME” decal’d on my front car window?
I can’t believe this bitch is so dumb and naive to think this is anything BUT dark humour.

(ᵒᴥᵒ)

• PEDO BEAR APPROVES THIS *

so if I give a girl I like a bear for x-mas would I be trolling?

Yeah, but just bearly.

LOL @ Pedo pan made the news. good find DarkSamus

SMH in disgust at those dudes dressing up like pedo bear. I’d let a homeless person look after my kids rather then some dude in a pedo bear outfit

Reminds me of this…
[media=youtube]slDAPms8Tvs[/media]

Bleh. Dunno just came to my mind.

That is one amateur news cast. Did you see that they used the same lady with two different names and titles? The fuck is that. Bunch of god damn airheads over there.

Ohh no, no no no no no no. What…wait…I don’t…
I’m moving to Canada. Now.

Leave all your 4chan shit at 4chan. Or better yet leave yourself there and never come back.

Thanks.