YoungLegend vs. Xbox Live : Bet a Buck for Haiti! - Feb. 6, 2010

If you are thinking of attending this event, or will be planning to, please respond to this thread so I can add you to the list. We would also like to ask the SRK community which Haiti relief service you would want us to donate to at the end of this event.

How is this AT ALL legit? Well for starters, all you have to do is sign up to the event. But for proof, we will show you a live stream of Young Legend playing this as well as keep you guys up to the second on how the event is going, every donation and every win/loss. At the end of the day, Denky (Ryan) will go through the process of filming the transaction to the American Red Cross for everyone to see, you’ll see how much we made and how much will go to the Red Cross and when it’s done, we can all cheer.

How do I sign up: To sign up, all you have to do is reply to this post with your name, method of contact, and Xbox Live gamertag. From there, you will be added to our list.

How will I play: On the day of the event, Young Legend and ArcadEVO will contact you to see if you are ready to play. The transaction will be made, and based on whether you beat or lose to James you will get money back or it will go to Haiti.

Reserved.

ill be there=)