Your Best C-groove combo

chun-li

Well, I wanted to know what your best one is… I just started using Chunny about 20 mins ago (never really liked her), but I noticed that her combo’s are crazy… My best was only 8820 dmg… anyone else care to share the dmg and how to do theirs? ><! Lookin to try and start to use her in my normal team ~~!

crossover j.LK, c.LP, c.LP, c.MP, Lv2 Houyokusen, HK Lightning Legs(2-hits), s.HP, Lv1 Houyokusen, j.HK

It should do over 9000.

Hm… that’s nice. O_O Mine is 2ez :frowning: j.hp, s.mp, lv 2 houyokusen, lv 1 houyokusen, jc.hp >< basic one… simple to do though ~~ it hit 8940 I think this morning, but I will have to try that one out! :slight_smile:

jump straight up HP, HK lightning kick (2 hits), crouch jab, stand strong, level 2 kick super, cancel lightning kick (2 hits), standing fierce, level one kick super, cancel jump HK (2 hits).

I don’t know how much this takes off, but i do know that it’s very humanly possible- all it takes is some practice.

i can not do the crossover j.LK, c.LP, c.LP, c.MP, Lv2 Houyokusen, HK Lightning Legs(2-hits), s.HP, Lv1 Houyokusen, j.HK combo. i can do every thing up to the lighting kicks…i can’t get the timing down. sometimes i can land the hp punch but i usuly do 3 kicks instead of two…there a trick to do this hehe.

just hit hk 5x dont mash it. :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe k. Im still a semi newb. didn’t know the amount of times HK was needed to be pushed to do it hehe. thanks!

ok… since when has standing fierce hit after the lightning kick… i think you guys are just making shit up after the lightning kick you can do c.j c.strong

i agree with ali and this combo if i’m not mistaken it does 8840 damage and it’s j.hp , s.mp(2 hits) xx to Lv2 houyokusen then after last hit xx to Lv1 kikousho it looks great and is very simple since you have li ke a LOT OF TIME to link it calmly i do it like a 95% of the time and also hp kikouken it a great poke tool cause awesome recovery so try it sumtime (correct me if i’m wrong ok ):smiley:

It does hit. Its not a fierce punch from far away, its the close fierce punch, the palm one. Just make sure you only do 2-3 hits of the lightning kick.