Out of the following options, which is the one that would make you the most happy?
All the options assume that the game will have gameplay and features you like (please specify) and that the game becomes popular. Also please mention the game/series.
- A completely new FG is released.
- A sequel to a current FG series is released.
- A currently/soon to be released game becomes popular, or gains certain features.
- A port of an old game to modern hardware, with certain features. (eg. netplay.)
- A remake of an old game is made, with updated graphics and features but identical gameplay.
- Nothing is made. You wish everyone would go back to an old game.
So for example, my answer would be:
#3 KOF13 gets rollback netcode & better matchmaking, and becomes more popular. Also arcade is patched to console balance & characters.
Hypothetically someone might answer:
#6. Everyone goes back to playing ST in the arcade like the good old days.
#2. Sequel to 3rd Strike is released with hires 2D graphics and GGPO, and a few cast changes.
#3. UMvC3 gets patched with balance changes X, Y and Z, and gets GGPO.
So, what would make you the most happy?