Hello forum, I just pushed an update for SSF4AE Bits for iOS. For those of you who haven’t used it yet, its a free pocket reference for SSF4AE 2012, which includes AE 2012 Frame Data. You can sort, edit and modify the frame data if you need to. It has a Matchup section now, the matchup section has Block Punish and Notes, you can easily swipe through them there.
Block Punish will show you what moves will punish your opponent when you block a specific move by them based on frame data.
Matchup Notes will allow you to store your own notes for each matchup. You can color code each note to group and quickly distinguish them, fake crossups, setups, unblockables or any general note that you want to add.
This is the change log for 2.0:
- Adding a Matchups section that combines Block Punish and Notes.
- The new Notes section gives you the ability to store matchup specific notes.
- Punishing moves in Block Punish will be sorted according to startup now.
- Adding the ability to pin characters in Matchups for quicker access.
- Adding an option to remove Ads.
- Adding taller screens support.
- Polishing the user interface for better usability.
- General bug fixes and enhancements.
I really appreciate your feedback, please let me know if you have any comments or requests that would make the app better for you. You can send me feedback at email@example.com. Check it out its free, share and rate if you like it